Curren$y is no longer Young Money Vol. Smh x 147647324

Source:
Idiots
smh.gif
smh.gif

This is besides the point but I had Curren$y perform at my graduation party and he's a pretty cool dude. Kinda divaish for someone that didn't reallypop off yet. He was DETERMINED to get these two white girls to back with him to his hotel lol. Shordy was TIGHT when she found out after he left.

He wasn't gonna be releasing a CD on YM any time soon as long as Weezy is in charge......
ohwell.gif

"Looks like Weezy learned more from the Birdman than kissing techniques."

roll.gif

But I Actually thought Currency would have made an album

smh.gif

Currency is heat. Good he left Young Money. Everyone who's not named Weezy or Baby ain't gonna drop so might as well get ghost writing checks or justleave the label. Atleast they give dudes videos. ONce they drop a video they never back that$%*@ up with anything if it fails. Where The Cash At? was a hotrecord but that video was so trash that wouldn't shock me if it never got any airplay. Never let Weezy direct a video.

i havent heard too much about currensy but i came across his myspace a few times and seemed like dude was trying extremely hard not to mention cash money oryoung money on his page at all. the first thing that came to my head was this dude is either in the process of getting dropped or he fed up and in the processof leaving
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

Originally Posted by bballah3

Im confused why you say:
Vol. Smh x 147647324

Are you actually a fan of dude?
laugh.gif

listen to Life at 30,000 feet

All the verses were average. But he just had some of the best beat selection for a mixtape ... ever ... the best verse on the whole CD was prolly Wayne onDead Presidents.

I like Hot Spitta but son picks and chooses when he wants to go in.

Originally Posted by MONEY x GIRLS

1. No Limit = Failure
2. Young Money = Failure

it must be him but i dont blaim they said music to fly to was droppin like last year and it didnt. him and wayne made good music though

Originally Posted by MONEY x GIRLS

1. No Limit = Failure
2. Young Money = Failure

it must be him but i dont blaim him they said music to fly was droppin last like year and it didnt. him and wayne made good music though

Back
Top Bottom