Curren$y- This aint no mixtape (he's actually putting out a album)? how? with who?

ill
pimp.gif

Man i was vibin' to this %#*!...made it to "On My Plane" and that %#*! has been on repeat the last hour, i love that %#*!, i'll listen to therest tomorrow.

Monsta Beatz ya'll gone have to go ahead and release an instrumental cd of this %#*! here. Boys laced him something serious.

This album is straight fire. Not one track is a skip able track for me. i havent even touched the Rick Ross album cause ive been having this on replay

Originally Posted by erupt107th

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

i need one of them fly society shirts tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
acekv6.jpg

pimp.gif
he needs to start selling the fitteds so i can cop some of those too.
you already kno tho. where u get them at? i still havent had a chance to slap this %!!$ tho.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Damn. Thank you NT for putting me up on this. This is why I love the music forum. Every day I come in here and get put onto great music. I've beenvibing to this all night.
pimp.gif
Blown Away is my joint.

I was sick all day yesterday so I've just purchased this joint like 10 minutes ago. It's immediately going to the iPod and it will get bumped once Iget in the car. What I'm hearing from you guys makes this album sound real nice. I'm hoping it is, we need somebody besides Wayne to blow from NewOrleans.

There's not a single track on here I would find myself skipping, unless it's to get to one of my favorite songs.

"Sail On" is so smooth.

Monsta Beatz definitely put in serious work.

Edit: "Elevator Muzik" has also been on repeat.
pimp.gif

This is elevator music, all we do is ride around and get high to it...

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

i wonder how much currensy will sell in his first week
I wonder how much more an album he makes compared to a major deal he would get

Back
Top Bottom