Curren$y- This aint no mixtape (he's actually putting out a album)? how? with who?

Wowwwwwww I didn't even know this was out! Good lookin NT, I mess with Curren$y real hard (pause)...mixtapes are always the biz so I'm happy tosupport the album.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

i wonder how much currensy will sell in his first week
I wonder how much more an album he makes compared to a major deal he would get
He'll never get a major label deal because he's so insistent on getting a deal for "Fly Society"... which no label wants totouch.

Originally Posted by doyung9

He'll never get a major label deal because he's so insistent on getting a deal for "Fly Society"... which no label wants to touch.

...because they're trash.

Originally Posted by PurpHeartGrapes

Originally Posted by doyung9

He'll never get a major label deal because he's so insistent on getting a deal for "Fly Society"... which no label wants to touch.

...because they're trash.
Well, I didn't want to say it because everyone in here is riding Curren$y so hard... but yeah, they are.

And please... no one try and convince me he's the savior of hip-hop or anything of the likes... I've heard all 7 mixtapes, and this album. Put him withthe Cool Kids and the like.

Too bad theres no hard copies.
nerd.gif

^my thoughts exactly. I would have loved to have a hard copy. And buying a cd from the store is much easier than going thru the internet cuz i have to convincemy dad to use his credit card...

^A "physical copy" means implications that an independent artist like Curren$y might not want to deal with, especially considering he's been *#%!on by industry people for years.

This is dope... This is a really good month for music. Spitta drop them FS clowns and get a real deal.

I copped last night. I've only listened once. I feel like I like it a lot, maybe would have expected a little more but I have to see after more listeningsessions. The presence of recycled material from mixtapes always bugs me a bit. With that said, having a clean version of "Blown Away" without allthe cutting in of other songs is a necessity so he gets a pass on that one I suppose. As mentioned, "Power Button" is ill. I've just beenlistening to dude's tapes quite frequently of late so any recycled material may be apt to bug me more than others who are less familiar with his tapes.

Back
Top Bottom