Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Nice any limitations on using the discount?
just look for the items you want. it will tell you if its qualified or not. almost everything that's not qualify does get free shipping! just look around the site. theres so much stuff there i wanna buy lol.

Clicked it - excludes "Nike Free; Nike NFL; Select Nike Footwear, Apparel, Tennis, and Golf" doesn't seem to include much

Clicked it - excludes "Nike Free; Nike NFL; Select Nike Footwear, Apparel, Tennis, and Golf" doesn't seem to include much

*Offer valid 2/24/13 at 12:00am EST to 3/2/13 at 3:00am EST. Discount applied automatically at check out. Excludes Power Play Deals; Adams Golf; ANON; Asics; Atomic; Babolat; Bowflex; Brine; Brooks; Burton; CamelBak; Carhartt; select Callaway Golf; Cleveland Golf; Cobra; Columbia; DC Shoes; DeMarini; Easton; GoPro; HEAD IG Youtek Tennis Racquets; Hyperlite; JanSport; Jordan; Jugs; K2; Leupold; Life Fitness; Lionel; Lobster; Louisville Slugger; MacGregor; Marker; MBT, Merrell; Miken Composites; Mizuno Footwear; Motorola; Mountain Hardware; Nike Free; Nike NFL; Select Nike Footwear, Apparel, Tennis, and Golf; Nikon; Nordica; Oakley Eyewear; O’Brien; Odyssey; Petzl; Prince; Rawlings; Red; Ride; Salomon; Schwinn; Scott; Shimano reels; Skycaddie; Smith; Sports Tutor; Spyder; Strider Sports; Select TaylorMade Golf; Tecnica; Tennis Tutor; The North Face; Thorlo; Thule; Timberland; Tippmann; Titleist; UGG; Under Armour; Volkl; Warrior; Wilson BLX tennis racquets; Yakima; League championship merchandise; baseball bats $199.99 or more; ball gloves $169.99 or more; firearms; and ammunition; bike racks; electronics/optics; select fitness, exercise bikes, elliptical, treadmills, home gyms, weights, benches, trampolines & accessories; select Fan Shop furniture; select camping products, canopies, scooters, table games; select fishing & hunting products; select boats; and select basketball systems. Excludes clearance items marked with 7¢ price endings. Coupons have no cash value. No cash back. Not valid on rain checks, prior or S.A. Elite Sports Authority purchases, gift cards, licenses or event tickets. Offer good on in-stock merchandise only. Must present coupon at time of purchase to redeem. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon, Employee or Friends & Family discount. More exclusions may apply. Visit sportsauthority.com/exclusions or see store for details. This promotion is for a limited time and can be modified or terminated at any time without advance notice. Offer does not apply to gift certificates, gift cards, taxes, or similar charges. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer and is not valid on previous purchases.

Thanks for the SA and Dr. Jays codes. I will be using them to cop from both.

Dr. Jays exclusions:

*Details: Sitewide Code 25FEB excludes the following departments and brands: Outlet department, Clearance department and the folowing brands: 1TWO, A Tiziano, Adidas, AH by Android Homme, Ami James, Beats by Dre, British Knights, Calvin Klein, Champion, Ciano Farmer, Color Heritage, Creative Recreation, Cute to the Core, Dada, Dark by Fusion, Dope Couture, DRJ Leather Shoppe, DRJ Sunglasses Shoppe, DRJ Underground, Dinamit Jeans, Elixir, Entree, Flat Fitty, Freshnes, Good Wood, GShock, Han Cholo, Hart & Huntington, IMKING, K & C Leather, LaVie, Levi's, Lola Ramona, Lowrider, Lugz, Meister Watchers, Mitchell & Ness, M.O.D., New Era, Nike, Paid Homage, Pelle Pelle Leathers, Pro Keds, Psyberia, Raw State, Reebok, Rich Kid's Club, Sprayground, Street Headphones by 50, Syn Jeans, The Freshness, The North Face, The Tailored Scholar, Timberland, TRUKFIT, Under Armour and Yums.

*50% OFF 50SALE code is valid only on items in the Sale Shops.

FYI, I just received two of these in the mail today for my birthday month of March. Looks like those online print outs are Guna be dead soon? There's a barcode to scan on the back of these too. Look just like the finishline winners circle reward card. Thick plastic.

Last edited:
FYI, I just received two of these in the mail today for my birthday month of March. Looks like those online print outs are Guna be dead soon? There's a barcode to scan on the back of these too. Look just like the finishline winners circle reward card. Thick plastic.

They have been doing this lately (although this is the first time I've seen the cards come with a background that looks exactly like the online printable version).

The codes on the back can still help, though... so you should post those (unless they are gone due to the barcode being there now :nerd: ). The online code will work and the in-store key codes (along with the new expiration date of April 7, 2013) can be added to the printable coupon if someone wants to PS it. :nerd:

Last edited:
I clicked thru the last couple pages and cant find a Foot Locker or FInish Line coupon codes, were any posted for this month for at least FTL?

I think he means ripping you off by not crediting your account. I always double check to make sure a tracking ticket was opened before I complete my order.

You can still use the printable version .. I used one last night on some Brons for my god-son. I also have the card version too. Chick at register told me we should be able to use both until FTL says otherwise

Air max 1 essential photo blue for $63 , I've been waiting on a code to pull the trigger on these,thanks

They have been doing this lately (although this is the first time I've seen the cards come with a background that looks exactly like the online printable version).

The codes on the back can still help, though... so you should post those (unless they are gone due to the barcode being there now :nerd: ). The online code will work and the in-store key codes (along with the new expiration date of April 7, 2013) can be added to the printable coupon if someone wants to PS it. :nerd:
this. someone just need to photoshop the new code into the online printable one.

Back
Top Bottom