3 WAYS TO SAVE!
Get 20% Off ANY Order
code 20MAR
Get 25% Off $75+
code 25MAR
Take an Extra 50% Off Sale Shop
code 50SALE
Shop Men's Sale Shop Women's Sale Shop Boys Sale Shop Girls Sale​

*Details: Sitewide Codes 20MAR and 25MAR exclude the following departments and brands: Outlet department, Clearance department and the folowing brands: 1TWO, A Tiziano, Adidas, AH by Android Homme, Ami James, Beats by Dre, British Knights, Calvin Klein, Champion, Ciano Farmer, Color Heritage, Creative Recreation, Cute to the Core, Dada, Dark by Fusion, Dope Couture, DRJ Leather Shoppe, DRJ Sunglasses Shoppe, DRJ Underground, Dinamit Jeans, Elixir, Entree, Flat Fitty, Freshnes, Good Wood, GShock, Han Cholo, Hart & Huntington, IMKING, K & C Leather, LaVie, Levi's, Lola Ramona, Lowrider, Lugz, Meister Watchers, Mitchell & Ness, M.O.D., New Era, Nike, Paid Homage, Pelle Pelle Leathers, Pro Keds, Psyberia, Raw State, Reebok, Rich Kid's Club, Sprayground, Street Headphones by 50, Syn Jeans, The Freshness, The North Face, The Tailored Scholar, Timberland, TRUKFIT, Under Armour and Yums.

*50% OFF 50SALE code is valid only on items in the Sale Shops.

Birthday Codes

Champs $10 off $50--CPCH3BB5- in store 1103- expires 4/7/13
Champs $25 off $100--CPCH3BB3- in store 1104- expires 4/7/13

Footaction $10 off $50--CP343BB7- in store 1103- expires 4/7/13
Footaction $25 off $100--CP343BB3- in store 1104- expires 4/7/13
Dumb questions but how do I use these Instore? And can I combine with military discount?

KARMALOOP.COM

20% OFF - No Minimum
Use Rep Code "DCKL"

PLNDR.COM

10% OFF NO MINIMUM!
Use Rep code "DCKL"

Chill on the coupon requests.

People in here will post it once they get it. They've been doing it forever now.

Not sure if this is the thread

but did anyone else get Ebates cash back today?

Got a payment on my paypal today even though it says next pay period is May 15th

As long as you have a VIP card, you can use it in-store. They may ask if it's your birthday or something... just say yes, I guess, haha.

It doesn't matter how often someone else has used it. Neither the online coupon nor the in-store coupon are "one-time use" coupons. It's pretty much up to the manager/employee working that day on how many times they will allow YOU/YOURSELF to use it.

Online is unlimited use, no matter how many times you have used it.
As long as you have a VIP card, you can use it in-store. They may ask if it's your birthday or something... just say yes, I guess, haha.

It doesn't matter how often someone else has used it. Neither the online coupon nor the in-store coupon are "one-time use" coupons. It's pretty much up to the manager/employee working that day on how many times they will allow YOU/YOURSELF to use it.

Online is unlimited use, no matter how many times you have used it.
used it on the unc retros got for 80 :smokin

how long after a NDC purchase can you submit a ebates ticket?
I submit a "where's my cash back" as soon as I get my order confirmation email.

Time varies for when they will check up on the order and credit you.

I have gotten an update as soon as a few hours later. Other times it took a few days.

Legit Check...
is it true that FTL systems now monitor your usage of the BDAY coupon via your VIP number?
A CS told me today that I would not be able to "print another coupon" and use it again, that I've used it up.

Not sure if this is the thread
but did anyone else get Ebates cash back today?

Got a payment on my paypal today even though it says next pay period is May 15th
Same here I was suprised because like you said it should be deposited the 15th

Back
Top Bottom