Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I submit a "where's my cash back" as soon as I get my order confirmation email.
Time varies for when they will check up on the order and credit you.
I have gotten an update as soon as a few hours later. Other times it took a few days.

This

PROMOTION DETAILS

30% Off + Free Shipping on Orders of $100+! Use code SHOPSPRING. Ends Sat, 3/9/13.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Offer ends at 11:59 PM PT on 3/9/13. Enter promo code SHOPSPRING at checkout for 30% discount to be applied. Excludes Levi's[emoji]174[/emoji] Commuter & Kids' products. Also excludes taxes, gift certificates, wrapping and packaging charges. Free standard ground shipping on orders of $100 or more. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, PO and APO/FPO addresses. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for shipping costs of returned merchandise. No adjustments on previous purchases. This offer is valid only at us.levi.com and may not be combined with another offer. LS&CO reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time without notice.

It's funny that now the FA coupons are finally posted because I was needing it last week because the employee was going to take the BDay coupon on the Fighter Jet Foams they had a few left and she was like it was past 2 weeks so yeah we'll do it. But I didn't have it! LOL Oh well better than not having the foams period.

I just signed up for mrrebates also.  You get more cash back from FTL compared to ebates, not sure how it matches up with Nike on ebates.

still now positive how ebates works. i have to go through their site? i'm going to use to cop some stuff today/tomorrow

still now positive how ebates works. i have to go through their site? i'm going to use to cop some stuff today/tomorrow
Naw all you have to do is download the toolbar or chrome extension once you sign up and all u have to do is click it when u are on the site you dont have to go through ebates site

The best way to use ebates is go straight to their site and search for the site you will be buying from. I have heard the toolbar sometime has issues and may not track some of your purchases. 

Back
Top Bottom