Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I know this has been posted but its another code for the Macy's 25% off starting tomorrow 4/24 - Monday 4/29

code: FRIEND

25% off regular, sale and clearance items

Extra 10% off electrics/electronics, furniture, mattresses and rugs/floor coverings, exclusions apply

So do yall print out that picture of the bday coupon. Last time i printed one from here it cane out blurry i was kinda iffy if i should even show it. But manager hooked me up with military discount instead with the 20%.

Just wondering if they still accept it when u print it off and/or if its blurry. And yes i know each manager is different but i was just wondering if any had accepted it this way.

So do yall print out that picture of the bday coupon. Last time i printed one from here it cane out blurry i was kinda iffy if i should even show it. But manager hooked me up with military discount instead with the 20%.

Just wondering if they still accept it when u print it off and/or if its blurry. And yes i know each manager is different but i was just wondering if any had accepted it this way.
This is what I wanna know. I've never used a birthday coupon before so do you just print it out and show it to them? I wanna cop some Kobes haha

Only used it once and the girl at my FTL was cool so that probably make a difference but yeah I just printed out the pic and used it. I don't think it being blurry will really matter.

Last edited:
no exp date on it though :smh: thats the one thing they do look for

but thanks :smokin

Last edited:
Some of you guys complain too much. Its not always the same dude that we wait on for these coupons to be posted each month.

Repped for the codes.

Someone told me they would pass along a copy with the dates, so I will post once received if no one else beats me to it.

Can anyone confirm if the same in store codes are used by Champs? The Feb Footlocker and Champs coupon copies I have both have the same instore code.

Can anyone confirm if the same in store codes are used by Champs? The Feb Footlocker and Champs coupon copies I have both have the same instore code.
It should work at Champs, but I didn't test it out. The code worked at Foot Action though.

What ever happened to supposedly mailing the coupons ?
That means sending paper and postage which means $$$ to the thousands of people ... and you know that means to companies .. big no no

So they send all their crap online now which is 100x cheaper

I received an NBA store coupon if any one needs it here ya go:

NBAMAY413 to receive 20% off your next purchase.  This code expires May 4.

Last edited:
Uhh, Uhh Na na na nana na na na
Thank you sir.

When I use it, I usually just print out the coupon and give them the whole page, don't clip it.  It also helps to be cool with some of these people and get to know them.  I play ball with one of the guys there and he always hooks it up.

Last edited:
Champs aint playing anymore games. I tried to give dude the code from the previous page and he said they need the actual card now that they mail to ppl. Its hard out here in the streets.

[COLOR=#red]If you have a compatible Android phone get Google Wallet. It allows you to store your rewards cards in a digital version. I rarely need to get something there but if I do I pull up the digital VIP and can pay with my phone also (NFC). You should be able to sign up for a VIP card right through their website if you don't want to deal with the store hassle before.[/COLOR]

no exp date on it though
mean.gif
thats the one thing they do look for

but thanks
smokin.gif
Was able to use the coupon at FTL, and they didn't even look for the expiration.
pimp.gif

My friend who used the Champs coupon with recent in store code was told that Champs is upgrading their VIP systems. All coupons associated with your VIP account will appear on their register screen. The way they explained it made it sound like a convenience for the customer (don't have to carry around card or coupons), but it's them basically cracking down if you ask me.

My friend who used the Champs coupon with recent in store code was told that Champs is upgrading their VIP systems. All coupons associated with your VIP account will appear on their register screen. The way they explained it made it sound like a convenience for the customer (don't have to carry around card or coupons), but it's them basically cracking down if you ask me.
Man, Since Footlocker, Eastbay, Champs are all the same company there goes using these coupons.......damn.
mad.gif

Last edited:
Luckily my local FTL has the old outdated computer so I doubt they will have this new system

Back
Top Bottom