Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

If you have the reciept can Ftl add the points to your vip account afterwards. Because I left my card and showed them my account number on my phone and don't think they put it in [emoji]128545[/emoji].
Call FTL customer service or live chat with a rep. They will add it for you, with the info off the receipt. BUT it wont show up for like a month or 2 though

Guys help me please.....for the life of me I can not figure out how to double stack on FNL. I put in my winners circle reward and it accepts that just fine, but when I add a coupon code it doesn't apply it. The item is not on the exclusion list, the amount is over the coupon criteria after the WC is applied....I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks! Need all the points possible for lebron elites.
No problem, I did the same thing today wanted to make sure the employees in store were actually putting in my VIP #. Rep emailed me the transactions they have on file. I should have about $150 in rewards come Jun 1. Black Grapes and Kobe Elites here I come

Guys help me please.....for the life of me I can not figure out how to double stack on FNL. I put in my winners circle reward and it accepts that just fine, but when I add a coupon code it doesn't apply it. The item is not on the exclusion list, the amount is over the coupon criteria after the WC is applied....I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.
Ran into the same deal i just ended up doing a phone order and they applied both for me 

Swap fields. WC reward in the coupon field, coupon in the WC rewards field.

FNL tries its best to exclude you from using 2 coupons at once so like others have said its best to just call in. which sucks

Just to itterate for future reference
 your purchase will have to hit the minimum after u apply ur WC coupon. FNL does their **** backwards.

Say you have the $20 WC .. minimum amount for ur coupon is $100 .. you need to spend $120 in order to apply both

Last edited:
Probably not, but give it a try. I know they dont even have a slot for you to stack WC $20 which is so stupid. FTL lets you use as many VIP gift cards as you want
I agree!  What's the point of letting me accumulate the reward cards if you're going to dictate the increments in which I am aloud to use them?  Hell, I'm sure that plenty of us have enough WC cards to cop at least one new release, I know that I do!  I would hope that FTL would upgrade their system to allow such a thing to happen.
mean.gif

I agree!  What's the point of letting me accumulate the reward cards if you're going to dictate the increments in which I am aloud to use them?  Hell, I'm sure that plenty of us have enough WC cards to cop at least one new release, I know that I do!  I would hope that FTL would upgrade their system to allow such a thing to happen.
mean.gif
Yeah thats one reason why I dont use FNL though because I could only get $20 off, and addition to that 75% of the time on RD their site crashes worse than anyone else. If ive spent all this money at your store and the best you can give me is $20 off when ive earned a $100 that BS.

But since I joined ebates Ive been trying to use them more. FTL does let you use multiple. I compiled about $50 in vip rewards back in March. You enter under gift cards and then just click add another and you can enter more. Idk how many they allow i had 4 i think. FTL is where all my rewards are though.

I have almost $200 racked up on ebates thanks to Nike.com lol
I wish I would have joined ebates a long time ago especially between oct and april I would have a ton of money coming back. I joined like mid april they just sent me my 1st deposit of a whopping $7.50 haha money is money though.

because its a different store? but to answer my own question after i went to the mall, they did not allow me to use the footlocker bday coupon in lady footlocker, because lady footlocker have their own vip system as well as their own bday coupon is what i was told.

Wait. Somebody actually put forth his/her own effort to answer his/her own question?

I commend you, sir.

Last edited:
Karmaloop

21% off + Free Shipping + $40 Gift Code on orders over $250
21% off + Free Shipping + $20 Gift Code on orders over $150
21% off + Free Shipping on orders over $99

Gift Code will be emailed 48 Hours after sale ends.

Use PROMOCODE: SILF
& REPCODE: 20PERCENTOFF

Dont want it .. print it out if you want to use in store. Says its one time use only so youre welcome to who uses it first and good luck to all who do try to use it.

Dont want it .. print it out if you want to use in store. Says its one time use only so youre welcome to who uses it first and good luck to all who do try to use it.
New to finishline.  ^Is that considered a winner's circle coupon or gift card like the ones ftl sends when you purchase stuff over 100$?  So confused???

Back
Top Bottom