Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

+ 1% 
roll.gif

I could go for that 50" inch though, but im spent after putting everything into a flight back to GA

Damn..I just tried copping that 50 too, giving me a "sorry blah blah is not available in your area, please remove from cart to continue" that's a great deal.

Last edited:
I could go for that 50" inch though, but im spent after putting everything into a flight back to GA

Yeah, would be nice to have. But that sale will be there after black friday most definitely 

maybe on a different TV. their inventory is not infinite.

regardless, I was able to get around the Not Shipping To My Area message. I just left it in my cart then added something else then went to check out. I removed the something else and checked out.

regardless, I was able to get around the Not Shipping To My Area message. I just left it in my cart then added something else then went to check out. I removed the something else and checked out.
Nice! Which did you end up getting if you dont mind me asking

Nice! Which did you end up getting if you dont mind me asking

just the Samsung 50"
I honestly have no clue what I will do with it at the moment because every room except the kitchen has a tv. could swap my 3 yr olds 32" for the 46" and put the 32" in the kitchen :D

Last edited:
YCMC has a 50% off undefeated, 30$ off 150$, 50$ off 200$, and a 30% off sale on Puma (code= Pumalife) as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom