Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Karmaloop
Pre-Black Friday Exclusive (Only on for 6 hours)

31% OFF & FREE SHIP no restricted brands (except Kazbah & Beats cause they are year-round) orders over $125 (international get $8 OFF & 30% off)

Use Promo Code: CEO30*
& Rep Code: 20PERCENTOFF
at karmaloop.com

FinishLine codes:

$10 off on $60+ purchase
111EM26LUND (exp 1/28/14)
112614FT7W2 (exp 2/23/14)

$20 off on $100+ purchase
111KYU25LPN (exp 1/28/14)
112UJPTJXLZ (exp 2/23/14)

Hope these will help some of you guys.

I haven't been a Gold Club member in a minute, but does anyone know if they still do those 50% memberships + hoodie deals anymore?

I haven't been a Gold Club member in a minute, but does anyone know if they still do those 50% memberships + hoodie deals anymore?

im working on year 2 and I have never gotten an email about this.
all I got was the 25% off coupon for a 1 time use.

They stopped doing the hoody a while ago.  I don't recall a 50% off, though and I've been doing the gold club for years.  I'd settle for them bringing back the 20% off gift cards (in general, non Gold club), but the reps must've gathered up enough intel before disappearing to realize how those were being used.  Nothing lasts forever...

Last edited:
FinishLine codes:

$10 off on $60+ purchase
111EM26LUND (exp 1/28/14)
112614FT7W2 (exp 2/23/14)

$20 off on $100+ purchase
111KYU25LPN (exp 1/28/14)
112UJPTJXLZ (exp 2/23/14)

Hope these will help some of you guys.

could have used this a few hours ago when i ordered my calypso roshes.

For the FTL and co 15% ... unless you reach that $175+ threshold the bday coupon is your best option

Unless your order is less than $60. 15% off is chill for stuff like baby shoes for some of us :smile:

True .. can go grab those ps laneys for my future kid

Who am i kidding .. ugh still excluded from discount :ohwell:

Last edited:
This might not be the right place. I bought a release product and champs wouldn't let me use a b day coupon on it unless I bought a tee. If you return the release product does it split the discount between items? Meaning would I still get 25 off the tee or would my refund on the release product be less 12.50?

It should be itemized on your receipt, so you'll be able to see how much they charger you per item.

Back
Top Bottom