Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

If it is indeed legit .. someone must have manipulated somethin n put it out. Staples stores are getting alerted about it n not to use it. That would be the only explanation i can think of ... cuz of they dnt kno about it then they are tryin it and its working (if its legit) but those that were alerted are not even trying and saying its fake.

Who knows .. oh well no money lost

Next ...

If it is indeed legit .. someone must have manipulated somethin n put it out. Staples stores are getting alerted about it n not to use it. That would be the only explanation i can think of ... cuz of they dnt kno about it then they are tryin it and its working (if its legit) but those that were alerted are not even trying and saying its fake.

Who knows .. oh well no money lost

Next ...

I tried to go back and buy the entire stock and they shut me down. Going to another Staples. They just said the coupon is invalid, slowly they are catching on.

i went to my local store and asked the manager, he took it to the back, he said they have a system to check validity (same thing i was told by a girl on the phone) and he said it was invalid. confirmed it was fake and a lot of these happen.

he did say that some people may have gotten away with it, and if thats the case then i don't understand how you can use a fake coupon. either your system knows the code or it doesn't! either way, it didn't work for me. no harm no foul. if any1 did honestly cop, good for u and congrats!

i went to my local store and asked the manager, he took it to the back, he said they have a system to check validity (same thing i was told by a girl on the phone) and he said it was invalid. confirmed it was fake and a lot of these happen.

he did say that some people may have gotten away with it, and if thats the case then i don't understand how you can use a fake coupon. either your system knows the code or it doesn't! either way, it didn't work for me. no harm no foul. if any1 did honestly cop, good for u and congrats!
Yeah ... thats what im sayin lol ... you cant use a fake coupon. I mean receipt on last page looks legit and i dont see anyone going thru the trouble to make a fake one. It obviously has to be a coupon that was made by "someone" with access to staples computers or hacked. Because there is no way a fake coupon can be used on ur system. But yeah like you said if you were able to use it nice come up and congrats. But Im sure corporate has been passing the message.

The last manager said "Oh no sorry boss, thats a fraud coupon, its invalid" He barely looked at it. But the cashier was about to scan it and then it was like she remmebered or something, she had it about 6 inches away from that scanner and then she said oh i better get my manager and ask him 

soon as she said that i was like 
mean.gif
 damn ima get shot down

Man I didn't even print it just showed both cashiers my phone since it said use in mobile device. Both times I added a small item to make it $100. All they did was enter the code. Those are my receipts for each one bought.

Apparently it expired the 30th but it still went thru for me both times.

Last edited:
Man I didn't even print it just showed both cashiers my phone since it said use in mobile device. Both times I added a small item to make it $100. All they did was enter the code. Those are my receipts for each one bought.

Apparently it expired the 30th but it still went thru for me both times.
30th? Whys it say 12/3 on it ... oh well nice come up 

I'll shoot $20 for one 
happy.gif

Damn looking at my receipt, coupon said it expired on the 2nd. Still worked. Second Staples run, didn't make it in time.

LoL yeah I just saw that it expired the 2nd too. The problem ain't the exp date it's the fact that the Apple TV wasn't exempt when it probably should have been. No way staples cost on it is $20. Also the fact that it still worked. I got some hella surprised looks from the cashiers when they gave me the total lol In any case you're welcome if you were able to use.

Last edited:
Yeah Staples def losing money on this. Appreciate that too homie. I was just saying this week that I needed Apple TV or Chromecast.

I hope someone can photoshop it so I can go back in the morning and grab an xmas gift for my pops. Sis bought him a Surface tablet, I'mma come through with the attachable keyboard and a screen protector if this code is still active, which apparently it is.

Anyway someone could photoshop the expiration date on the coupon?

I will do this tomorrow at work.

I tried three different staples. The first store I tried gave me an Apple TV no questions asked. After I purchased it, I asked to buy the whole stock. Then the manager was called up and he came back with invalid code. I was so greedy, but Apple TV is the easiest thing to flip. Went to the second store and they wouldn't let me get an Apple TV. They said the coupon excludes apple products. So I bought $100 worth of stuff. Then came back and used the coupon again for another $100 worth of stuff. Tried a third time to use the coupon, but manager wasn't having it which is understandable. Third and final store, they were giving me the Apple TV until the manager was called to approve the coupon. Then he shut it down and didn't let me use the coupon on anything else.

Most probably corporate is aware of this coupon and its going through the pipeline regional vice presidents, district managers, and store managers. Still its worth trying with an extended expiration date.

Repped OP!

I will do this tomorrow at work.

I tried three different staples. The first store I tried gave me an Apple TV no questions asked. After I purchased it, I asked to buy the whole stock. Then the manager was called up and he came back with invalid code. I was so greedy, but Apple TV is the easiest thing to flip. Went to the second store and they wouldn't let me get an Apple TV. They said the coupon excludes apple products. So I bought $100 worth of stuff. Then came back and used the coupon again for another $100 worth of stuff. Tried a third time to use the coupon, but manager wasn't having it which is understandable. Third and final store, they were giving me the Apple TV until the manager was called to approve the coupon. Then he shut it down and didn't let me use the coupon on anything else.

Most probably corporate is aware of this coupon and its going through the pipeline regional vice presidents, district managers, and store managers. Still its worth trying with an extended expiration date.

Repped OP!

Damn man. I debated whether I should hit up that same Staples again, but that'd be like robbing the same store twice lol. I ain't mad though.

Thanks for photoshopping it. I wouldn't make a crazy expiration date. Probably just do the same date again so they don't get all suspicious.

My boys cousin just used it twice in San Bernardino lol it's still good if the stores aren't aware or care.

Last edited:
Didn't work here (claimed it was an unauthorized coupon that would work, but they were instructed not to honor)... your only chance is if you get an associate who just rings it up at the register without questioning it. If they ask for a manager, it's curtains.

That is a serious come up, though. Gotta' give respect for posting that. No idea how you found that.

Damn man. I debated whether I should hit up that same Staples again, but that'd be like robbing the same store twice lol. I ain't mad though.

Thanks for photoshopping it. I wouldn't make a crazy expiration date. Probably just do the same date again so they don't get all suspicious.

The funny thing is I was trying it a third time in the same store and the manager was trying not to laugh. No damns was given tho. Worst they could do is tell me to leave.

I'm so curious to know how this coupon came about. Was it found in the deep web?

Last edited:
The funny thing is I was trying it a third time in the same store and the manager was trying not to laugh. No *****s (silent l) was given tho. Worst they could do is tell me to leave.

I'm so curious to know how this coupon came about. Was it found in the deep web?

Which Staples did you hit? And yeah trying to buy out the stock was a bad move on you lol

I ended up with 2 Apple TVs.

As far as where it came from I got it from a homie in our group iChat. He said his cousin sent it to him from SD. Me him and my other friend in the chat all decided to hit Staples at once since he said Apple TVs were selling out. He then got confirmation from his cuz that it worked. As I pulled into my Staples my one homie in SD said it worked. I strolled in hoping to get lucky. I always look for the cashier that looks like he/she hates their job when using coupons lol. So I checked out, she said it might not work since it said 80 of 100 so I added the over priced $1 pen at the counter and boom success. My other friend got his too so then I posted it here. I realized that Staples might get wind sooner rather than later so I decided to hit another one. On my way to Granada Hills my boy said he was gonna hit the Hollywood Staples. I got my 2nd Apple TV and as soon as I left my boy said he got denied in Hollywood. Clerk told him it was a fake coupon. He then tried to hit up both the Staples I went to but got denied as well lol The funny thing is he heard his other cousin had been using it all day yesterday in SD before sharing it lol

Last edited:
Damn it I usually come in this thread on the daily, the day I don't come there's a come up in Staples, too busy on the Kobe 8 thread, 'm about to still try tomorrow, this should be interesting lol

Last edited:
Macy's 25% or 10% off "Friend". Works online only today, in stores tomorrow. Exclusions.

"TO REDEEM IN-STORE:
Present to Sales Associate at checkout. See below for other details.

EXTRA 25% OFF reg., sale & clearance items, with exclusions listed.
EXTRA 10% OFF electrics/electronics, furniture, mattresses and rugs/floor coverings

TO REDEEM ONLINE:
Add items to your shopping bag and enter coupon code at checkout.

EXTRA 25% OFF reg., sale & clearance prices, with exclusions listed.
EXTRA 10% OFF electrics, electronics, furniture, mattresses and rugs, with exclusions listed.

IN-STORE EXCLUSIONS: Everyday Values (EDV), cosmetics, fragrances, athletic shoes for him, her & kids,TAG Heuer, Breitling, Tempur-Pedic; products offered by vendors who operate leased departments in any of our stores including: maternity, eSpot, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Burberry, Longchamp. Not valid on: previous purchases, special orders, services, gift cards, jewelry trunk shows, payment on credit accounts, restaurants, gourmet foods, wine. Cannot be combined with any savings pass/coupon, extra discount or credit offer, except opening a new Macy’s account. EXTRA SAVINGS % APPLIED TO ALREADY REDUCED PRICES. Present Friends & Family discount card at register. Use promo code FRIEND to redeem discount online. Only one promo code may be used per transaction. Additional exclusions apply online, see macys.com/friend.

ONLINE EXCLUSIONS: Beats by Dr. Dre, Dallas Cowboys, Dyson (online only), Karastan Rugs, Le Creuset, Maui Jim, Montblanc, New Era, NFL Gear, Oakley, TAG Heuer, Tempur-Pedic, Wusthof, men’s & women’s athletic footwear, gourmet food & candy, kids’ shoes, baby gear, cosmetics, fragrances and toys. Not valid with other passes or discount offers. Not valid on Deals of the Day, Everyday Values, Gift Cards, Gift Certificates, Kids’ Buy More Save More Styles, prior purchases or gift wrap. Discount code valid online December 3-9, 2013; online & in-store December 4-9, 2013."

Back
Top Bottom