Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

no problem. some people just abuse things or they make it painfully obvious.

NOTE: These are PS'd coupons. Not sure if the in-store codes are correct (last ones were 1119, 1120 so possibly this time it's 1121 and 1122) but I confirmed all the web codes to be working. I will correct the in-store codes if they turn out to be wrong.

Last edited:

NOTE: These are PS'd coupons. Not sure if the in-store codes are correct (last ones were 1119, 1120 so possibly this time it's 1121 and 1122) but I confirmed all the web codes to be working. I will correct the in-store codes if they turn out to be wrong.
Good looking out will be using the Champs and FA one later this month.

Last edited:

:smile: Good looking out I just was having problems using the Champs one last night on some Megatrons/LBJXI Aways :smh: also is there anything else I can stack with this one to drop the price even more?

So is it a one time use ... cuz its not working for me

Nvm .. in store ...

bout to print

Last edited:
just called staples, they clarified, it is NOT VALID and they have had several people come in to the store trying to use them. it is a fake.

how the f***????? I'm bout ready to hop in the car and go try in person. thats insane!! i wonder if the person on the phone was lying, cuz she was very familiar with it

Idk bout that i just left the store and the lady told me no its fake

Im heading to the other store cross town now

Last edited:
I called another store and the manager told me it might work and to try ringing it up at a register. I called the store on the receipt in his picture and she said it was invalid

Lol then its either fake or a 1time use

Guess we'll see im about to be there

Last edited:
Staples shut it down. Glad I was able to cop at 2 stores and my boys in the chat got one each.

Last edited:
Invalid .. fraud .. fake ..

Diff manager said same thing fraud coupon thats been going around ...didnt scan it also kept it lol

Back
Top Bottom