Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Yeah when i was doing mine a few weeks ago with the hyperdunk i had that same issue. The very first time I tried, i got charged shipping but i didnt meat that threshold for stacking so i added $2 laces. Well my shipping was still free but then once i got to check out thats when the shipping charge came in. Sucks idk why it does that

Maybe because they sneak it in and think no one will catch it, but it doesn't matter to me, they still take an L since I stacked almost $30-40

Maybe because they sneak it in and think no one will catch it, but it doesn't matter to me, they still take an L since I stacked almost $30-40
I bet thats exactly what they trying ... idc either im not one for HAVING to have my stuff ASAP so i'll take the cheapest shipping option since i just pretty much saved a nice chunk of $$

Just got wind of this, 50% off your purchase at Adidas outlets this weekend.

Got some champs rewards cerificates via email but no pin to go along with- AM i missing something or should I still be able to enter them?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

RC

Got some champs rewards cerificates via email but no pin to go along with- AM i missing something or should I still be able to enter them? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Theyre coupons now. So they only be used on items not excluded from discounts

Last edited:
I got a quick question...can those vip rewards that are printed after the receipt be used interchangeably with FTL, FTA and Champs?

I have a FTL $15 printed rewards will expire today, but really have my eyes on something from champs.

I got a quick question...can those vip rewards that are printed after the receipt be used interchangeably with FTL, FTA and Champs?

I have a FTL $15 printed rewards will expire today, but really have my eyes on something from champs.

unfortunately no. I tried myself at FA with a FTL reward and the girl tried to scan it a couple of times. Another reason to hate the new system.

SAVE $10 ON YOUR NEXT PURCHASE OF $60 OR MORE: 111EGAUTJ8J

SAVE $20 ON YOUR NEXT PURCHASE OF $100 OR MORE: 111JZVDHE5N

BOTH FOR FINISHLINE 

unfortunately no. I tried myself at FA with a FTL reward and the girl tried to scan it a couple of times. Another reason to hate the new system.

damn, that sucks :smh: I remember the mailed vip rewards can be used in all system.

thanks for the quick reply, bigj

Karmaloop Fam,

Crunch time is on us and if you don't want to ruin Christmas (something my family accused me of often as a child, messed up right?) Get it together grouch EVERYTHING is selling out for good!

KARMALOOP is OFFERING YOU THE BEST DEAL of THE YEAR Straight from ol's Selkoe Claus... Here it is

BEST DEAL of THE YEAR! YOU WON'T FIND THIS ANYWHERE ELSE... NOT ON THE WEBSITE, NOT ON MY TWITTER, NOT ON THE BATHROOM STALL...

For the next 24 Hours... Spend over $35 dollars GET FREE US SHIPPING ($8 Off Int'l Orders) & 30% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER, Everything on Site! ALL brands, Kazbah Market Place, and everything single thing you can find! No Restrictions, No Limits! Get crazy!

Use Code: GMAS35

Question folks, I just ordered for the first time off DSG, I purchased an elite backpack seems like they messed up on there 20 off 100 promo because is was applied to the backpack it was on sale for 50 but got an additional 20 off, got my processing email...is there a possibility that they will cancel my order for something I know they are famous for that.

Last edited:
It's Day Two of the 12 Days of Christmas, both in-stores and at CityGear.com! This is our biggest holiday campaign yet!

Kicking off DECEMBER 12, you can pick up OUTSTANDING deals on Sale Footwear in City Gear stores! It's true! ALL Sale Footwear is Buy One, Get One for $1! These deals are ONE DAY ONLY, so act fast to claim the shoes you deserve!

ALSO, Day One's In-Store Deals have been extended! Enjoy an extra 24 hours to take advantage of our exclusive Buy One Get One $1 deal on all red-tagged outerwear!

As a subscriber to our mailing group, we're pleased to offer you the scoop on these deals before anybody else, so be sure to take advantage of our exclusive ONLINE ONLY 12 Days deals as well! Effective TODAY ONLY, you can get 30% off ALL Sale Footwear in our online store!

Remember, these deals are all ONE DAY ONLY, so be sure to act fast if there's something that jumps out at you! Tomorrow will bring exclusive new deals, so stay tuned every day of our 12 Days of Christmas to cop the greatest deals of the year on shoes, apparel and more.

This message was senom:
City Gear, LLC | 4841 Summer Avenue | Memphis, TN 38122
Email Marketing by

Unsubscribe  |  Forward To a Friend

Last edited:
Question folks, I just ordered for the first time off DSG, I purchased an elite backpack seems like they messed up on there 20 off 100 promo because is was applied to the backpack it was on sale for 50 but got an additional 20 off, got my processing email...is there a possibility that they will cancel my order for something I know they are famous for that.
Cross your fingers and hope.  That's a nice come up.  There was no error on your part so worst case, they'll probably remove the coupon and process the order if the item is still in stock.

Last edited:
FNL let's you use WC rewards with the coupon code now? or has it always been like that and only works on mobile? My WC reward expired or I would've used it had I known about that. :\

FNL let's you use WC rewards with the coupon code now? or has it always been like that and only works on mobile? My WC reward expired or I would've used it had I known about that.
ohwell.gif
In the past it would work if you swapped fields.  WC in the coupon field, coupon in the WC field.  Been a while since I've purchased anything coupon eligible from FNL online so they may have changed it.

As for the expried WC reward, I'm sure they'll reissue that if you call and land the right rep.

I think you should be good regardless. I think if anything they will just removed the coupon when they process it and charge you the extra $20. Unless you only bought it because of the steal of a discount, then I would call and have it cancelled once you see that they charged you, maybe even dispute it and get some kind of credit. OR they may not even charge you at all :smile:

Back
Top Bottom