Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

noob question for Footlocker promotions.

does FTL ever have any sale like NDC's 25% off with no minimum?

thanks.

I remember a few years back they would have those friends and family events with 30% off - 25% off lol

Those were the days when AF1 were still cool haha

Sports authority is having 25% off with free shipping, don't know what the exclusions are though
pretty much everything
roll.gif

Free 2-day shipping on Nike.com. Expires on 12/20. Not sure if its a one-time code or not (doesn't state in the email) so whoever uses it enjoy.

TMFSH13152211436993

^ has anyone gotten those coupons to work with new balance shoes?

from nike, 2 day shippin

TMFSH13154127357343

Only thing they always email is the birthday coupon. Others come in the mail more often than not, and the Rewards always do. I'll give it to them though, they stay sending my those $10 and $20 coupons. 
roll.gif
Starting to stack up.

Last edited:
Yep FNL will mail you those $10 & $20 off coupons every month which i dont get because each one is good for like 2-3 months (not complaining though)

I got one in early Nov thats good til Jan but then got one earlier this month thats good til March

Last edited:

< I'll give it to them though, they stay sending my those $10 and $20 coupons .
Yep FNL will mail you those $10 & $20 off coupons every month which i dont get because each one is good for like 2-3 months (not complaining though)

I got one in early Nov thats good til Jan but then got one earlier this month thats good til March
Yep, but you know what? The business strategy works because it keeps me in their store, with Champs being the next option if FNL doesn't have what I want. I've personally got 5 coupons at the moment and 3 rewards. (Just noticed one $10 coupon expires on the 24th so i'll look into using that.)

Don't think I have ever seen a birthday coupon for Finishline but they do send out coupons.  Seach this thread for finishline and they might pop up.
Finish Line has a birthday coupon. Didn't think they did, but I just received mine from them yesterday. $15 off any purchase.

(Just noticed one $10 coupon expires on the 24th so i'll look into using that.)
If its not a WC then there really isnt a point to go out a buy something because it expires soon. If its WC then yea

I'll post the 6 $10 & $20 coupons I have from FNL later today

FNL Coupons: Both valid thru 3/18/2014

$10 off $60+ purchase: 112G5JFVNJY
$20 off $100+ purchase: 112J7F7DC14

Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom