Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

damn im not sure what i did with that. they can pull it up on file im assuming right?
Yes. You don't NEED to give them the card, I've just found that when I have, the transaction goes a little smoother.

Act like you know what you're doing (assuming it isn't your actual birthday month).

Last edited:
Yes. You don't NEED to give them the card, I've just found that when I have, the transaction goes a little smoother.

Act like you know what you're doing (assuming it isn't your actual birthday month).
can it be used on Kobes or Jordans?

Why is it so hard to just print out the coupon like you're supposed to? And have a VIP card/number when you use it? Guess I don't understand why there are always so many questions about it.

YOU JUST HAVE TO TRY IT. It's almost completely YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary), depending on your store. That should be the answer to all of these questions about that coupon... TRY IT.

Last edited:
didnt see this mentioned in here, but MOVEBETTER on nike.com for 25% off everything in clearance

[table][tr][td] [/td][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]  [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
UJve4p37x1fD66mFbW7bqaDrsnbtgG0lOwHIi5uVGrMqZoL0O6OaD5hlClhOHeGKlwIbTDg-viu3XrpuHkiwJFgOw7K6XdCfluVWQ542if7pyYaR=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
UJve4p37x1fD66mFbW7bqaDrsnbtgG0lOwHIi5uVGrMqZoL0O6OaD5hlClhOHeGKlwIbTDg-viu3XrpuHkiwJFgOw7K6XdCfluVWQ542if7pyYaR=s0-d-e1-ft

[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][TR]
[td]
[/td]

[td]
[table][TR]
[td]
[table][TR]
[td]
[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[/TR]
[/table][/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]
[/td]

[/TR]
[/table][/td]

[/TR]
[/table][table][TR]
[td] [/td]

[td]
[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[/TR]
[/table][table][TR]
[td]
[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]
[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]

[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

Anyone remember the days of 20% off gift cards on EB? I miss those days.

they stopped being stackable? when did this happen?

FNL WC Rewards have never been stackable online to my knowledge.

If you're talking about using a WC Reward and a normal FNL coupon ($10 off $60, $20 off $100, etc.), then there are always glitches doing that... sometimes it will work, sometimes it won't. Might have to call in the order to do that (and the order must be above the coupon threshold AFTER the WC has been applied).

Has there ever been a discount code for blendsus? Did a search and there doesn't seem to be any..

Also, restrictions for FNL online coupons are so annoying. Been wanting to cop a pair of flyknits but my cheap *** can't pay anything at full retail..

FNL WC Rewards have never been stackable online to my knowledge.

If you're talking about using a WC Reward and a normal FNL coupon ($10 off $60, $20 off $100, etc.), then there are always glitches doing that... sometimes it will work, sometimes it won't. Might have to call in the order to do that (and the order must be above the coupon threshold AFTER the WC has been applied).
I just got two WC rewards but one says already redeemed. Can I go to local store to get it verified? I don't wanna wait on the phone and listen to their Blurred Lines music for more than 15mins.

What happens if you return a product you bought partially with a WC reward? Does the same WC reward get credited back, do you get sent a new one, or are you just SOL?

They give u a gift card
When i had it happen they told me to call Customer Support and they'd issue me a new WC card.

I asked about getting a gift card instead and they said they couldn't do it so idk if their policy changed or what.

Anyone finding success with the Richard's sporting goods coupon?

HGPT9273 for $20 off $100.

Tried it on CP3's and Hyperdunks, get this weird message:

Your order does not meet the requirements for this promotion. Please use a valid credit card number to pay for your order total.

Back
Top Bottom