Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

9? I'm waiting for 10% to hit again and I'm ordering my ID's. Never seen 9 before, except in certain departments

yeah nike 9% ebates is only for NFL products, everything else is the regular 6%

no BoA here, PNC. thanks for the heads up tho ill let my people in south FL know

Bank of America is doing 8% cashback on NDC for its "add it up" program if you have BoA.
How long is that going do u know? I never cancelled my BoA CC lol so i guess i can order my next Kobe ID on there with that 8% & ebates 9%

Bank of America is doing 8% cashback on NDC for its "add it up" program if you have BoA.
How long is that going do u know? I never cancelled my BoA CC lol so i guess i can order my next Kobe ID on there with that 8% & ebates 9%
i honestly don't know and i don't think they are stackable. you have to access NDC from the link on the BoA page. I could be wrong tho.

i honestly don't know and i don't think they are stackable. you have to access NDC from the link on the BoA page. I could be wrong tho.
Damn!!

Maybe it will work with thr ebates extension in chrome? I'll try it out later

Is ebates better than most of the other sites like fatwallet and Mr Rebates?

Last edited:
Nike.com is 10% cashback for anyone with a Discover card using Shop Discover. I believe it was as high as 15% during the holidays.

You get email alerts for this? Did you sign up to get the alerts? Cuz I use ebates all the time and have never been alerted

You get email alerts for this? Did you sign up to get the alerts? Cuz I use ebates all the time and have never been alerted
You can opt out of them. I have mine turned off, look somewhere in the my account area and I think it's under subscriptions. There's all kinda of stuff to get alerted for

Regarding the birthday code for footlocker, is there one posted every month or is this a one time thing? Thinking about buying shoes with the sick discount but dunno if I can wait till february to order or not.

Hopefully someone can help answer my question:

In the past when I got my rewards for Footlocker VIP they would be mailed to my house and in a paper card form. Also, I was able to use/stack multiple of the reward cards in one transaction. Just recently I bought a pair of Taxi 12s and got my VIP reward added at the end of my receipt, as a sort of "cut-off". Is this a nationwide change?

Also, it states that only one can be used per transaction. Has anyone tried using more than one at a time? Will the register allow it? I want to say in the past the reward cards said the same thing but I was still able to stack a bunch for one transaction. Thanks

^^^ rewards are no longer stackable and are not viewed as gift cards anymore. They are viewed as promos which means no stacking, use with bday coupons, or use online for items excluded from discount.
Nationwide situation for sure. If you get one mailed that has a pin then it's pretty much a gift card which is what you were getting.

^^^ rewards are no longer stackable and are not viewed as gift cards anymore. They are viewed as promos which means no stacking, use with bday coupons, or use online for items excluded from discount.
Nationwide situation for sure. If you get one mailed that has a pin then it's pretty much a gift card which is what you were getting.

QFT

Here in nyc, they didnt let me do this at several locations and this is relatively new.
I remember when the gym green foams dropped (2 years ago i think?) I was able to use both the bday coupon and a $20 rewards.
I guess Footlocker changed things.

Which is why I like FNL.  At least rewards can be used on anything, and can be combined with a coupon if the terms are met.

Back
Top Bottom