Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

it takes a while i just got 3 rewards cards in from months ago i totally forgot about them.

idk if this has been posted before but i got put on to the discover IT Credit Card in october totally worth it imo

10% cashback on NDC, FNL, Eastbay, Footlocker
you gotta go through the discover website like ebates

good thing is if you get referred, you get $50 free cash back on your first purchase plus the person who refers you gets $50 win-win situation

i just been using it to buy kicks only and i accumulated like $250 cash back. you can buy NDC gift cards with the cash back money $40 for $50 gift card.

i just got 4 $50 gift cards in for buying stuff i was gonna buy anyway.
plus on the holidays there was an extra 5% cash back on all online purchases, so i got $60 in cash back just buying 2 pairs of gamma XI

i just ordered a pair of Bron XI id for $100 :lol:

anyone wants a referral pm me your email
sometimes they don't give u the cb. I'm still filing for a claim I made back in November

sometimes they don't give u the cb. I'm still filing for a claim I made back in November

really? i dont even really pay attention to it most of the time, might have to go back and check my statements out make sure they dont rip me off.

it takes a while i just got 3 rewards cards in from months ago i totally forgot about them.

idk if this has been posted before but i got put on to the discover IT Credit Card in october totally worth it imo

10% cashback on NDC, FNL, Eastbay, Footlocker
you gotta go through the discover website like ebates

good thing is if you get referred, you get $50 free cash back on your first purchase plus the person who refers you gets $50 win-win situation

i just been using it to buy kicks only and i accumulated like $250 cash back. you can buy NDC gift cards with the cash back money $40 for $50 gift card.

i just got 4 $50 gift cards in for buying stuff i was gonna buy anyway.
plus on the holidays there was an extra 5% cash back on all online purchases, so i got $60 in cash back just buying 2 pairs of gamma XI

i just ordered a pair of Bron XI id for $100
laugh.gif

anyone wants a referral pm me your email
might have to look into this. thanks for the heads up.

Just got emailed some reward codes from footlocker and was looking to get some free shipping items for free, but not sure if it'll work. I added a pair of elite socks that cost $14 and I was able to use my $15 reward on it to bring to price to $0 with free shipping. I haven't checked out because they ask for credit card information, so what I want to know if anyones ever done this and if it works. I don't want them to cancel the reward and charge my card $14 instead.

Just got emailed some reward codes from footlocker and was looking to get some free shipping items for free, but not sure if it'll work. I added a pair of elite socks that cost $14 and I was able to use my $15 reward on it to bring to price to $0 with free shipping. I haven't checked out because they ask for credit card information, so what I want to know if anyones ever done this and if it works. I don't want them to cancel the reward and charge my card $14 instead.
They wouldn't charge you, the most they'd do is cancel your order.

Without getting too off track, I think Chase Freedom is still doing their $200 back for spending $500 in the first three months.

I didn't know about the Discover deal.  I already have an IT card, as well as the Chase Freedom.  Gotta take advantage of the % back rewards.

Without getting too off track, I think Chase Freedom is still doing their $200 back for spending $500 in the first three months.

I didn't know about the Discover deal.  I already have an IT card, as well as the Chase Freedom.  Gotta take advantage of the % back rewards.

How much % back does chase freedom give? The IT card gives 10% from what people have been posting

It depends on what you're purchasing.  Discover doesn't do a 10% flat rate on every purchase you make, they'd go out of business doing that.

For every day purchases, Discover is quarterly.  This season is 5% back on restaurants, and I think movies/starbucks, although that might be Chase Freedom. I always get confused, but restaurants for sure.

I think Chase Freedom is 1.5% flat on everything, hence the name "Freedom".

Basically check out which cards get you which percentages on your most frequent purchases, like restaurants, groceries and gas.

It depends on what you're purchasing.  Discover doesn't do a 10% flat rate on every purchase you make, they'd go out of business doing that.

For every day purchases, Discover is quarterly.  This season is 5% back on restaurants, and I think movies/starbucks, although that might be Chase Freedom. I always get confused, but restaurants for sure.

Basically check out which cards get you which percentages on your most frequent purchases, like restaurants, groceries and gas.
Discover is doing 5% back on restaurants and movies.

I love that card. I've already gotten around $300 back in just under a year :smokin

Last edited:

wrong. there is a list of sites that you can go through to get a certain percentage back.

Eastbay, NDC, FNL, Footlocker all get 10%

Apple, Best Buy 5%

GNC, Macys, Bloomingdales 10%

the quarterly 5% bonus is just on things that are in effect during that time.
if you go directly to these sites you wont get the 10% but if you go through the discover site you get the 10%

what i do is on release days, i have discover open in a tab and i have twitter/ndc logged in a different tab

when i add a shoe to my cart, then click the link to go to nike from discover/ log in and checkout to get the 10% cashback

if you dont do it that way you wont get the cashback. you have to go to nike and these sites from discover site to get the cashback.

again the quarterly bonus is completely separate from this.

except during the holidays, where there was an extra 5% bonus for online shopping.

ALSO Discover gives you a 1% cashback rate on everything you purchase.

The discover IT card is really worth having if you buy a fair amount of sneakers online because of that 10% cashback + the gift card discounts they give

here a screen shot just in case anyone isnt following

you can use the cashback from these sites ^ ^ ^

then buy gift cards at a discounted rate from \/ \/ \/

if you need a referral just pm your email address or hit me on twitter

Last edited:
Yeah relax buddy.  We're saying the same thing.

"if you dont do it that way you wont get the cashback. you have to go to nike and these sites from discover site to get the cashback."

You can't go into a Nike store or FTL and expect 10% every time you buy something.  That's what I meant.

Going through the website links and all that, yeah, flat rate.  High five team.

Back
Top Bottom