Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Rep said it expired on the 14th, told her it supposed to be good till end of the month, was told it expired on the 14th, didn't budge...
This is the kind of stuff that slowly drives me away from finishline. Customer service and trying to pick up through their site on release dates.... disastrous. But thanks for the info.  

sorry if this has been posted already
Repped for the $25 you just saved me on the Jordan XX9 hoodie.  
nthat.gif

Stall and Dean is having 50% off their entire website for the foreseeable future. They have some very nice jackets and sweatshirts/hoodies.

Last 20% code from NDC for Clearance was the end of August I believe.

Got a 3 pk of Adidas socks from SA with the 25% lol

Last edited:
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!

a) Only releases in here - other posts will be deleted without further notice

b) no requests la "when is the next F&F?" or "how does this code work?"

c) If you have specific questions for a code, or you want to thank somebody for posting it, please make a new thread in the forum

c) All information you need should be below

d) Please make sure you write down the expiration date if known

e) Please restrict the codes to shoe- and gear-related sites only (no posts la "20% off at garden.com")

If you want to look for some codes that aren't in this post, check these sites that have most coupon codes on the web. If you don't find one for the shop you're looking for, it's likely that there aren't any right now.

www.currentcodes.com
www.naughtycodes.com
www.myjaco.com
www.coupon-codes.net
www.fatwallet.com/forums/...m?catid=18
www.1couponstop.com/
www.slickdeals.net/
www.redflagdeals.ca (for Canadian users)
Posting the rules again via the first page since people keep forgetting them.

Please chill with the requests.

You already know when a promo like nike clearance comes out, it will be in here. No need to ask about it.

October 2014 PS'd Foot Locker, Champs and Footaction coupons

Please let me know if any corrections are necessary.

Enjoy!

FootAction B'Day coupon doesn't seem to be working online, anyone else experiencing issues? :nerd:

I tried on multiple items and keep getting an error message "The Source Code is not valid for the current date. The Source Code you have entered has either expired or is not yet active. Please remove the Source Code to proceed with your order."

I use the 15% off coupon I have on those same items, no issues. I rather have the $25 off in this case tho lol ... any help would be greatly appreciated.

The code does work, however not just online because of a system error. I got the product numbers offline and called Footaction' customer service and they placed the order for me with $25 off no problem. Hope this helps someone.

Last edited:
wanted to give yall a heads up.

use code "BOO" for 15% off your orders.

also remember free shipping off orders over $75 and no tax.

Back
Top Bottom