Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Not sure if it was posted here, but I found this in the PRL thread. I've been using it all week. :smokin

I'm patiently waiting for another "No exclusions" promo for Gap. :smh:

Last edited:
Does anybody want a coupon for a free kid's meal(with a purchase of an adult entree) at Chili's? Its only for tomorrow and I know I won't be using it. I'll forward the email

Whew that Ralph Lauren coupon is GOAT.
The employees were all hurt how much I saved
There's also a survey for $10 off $50 purchase on the recipet
Bout to cawp **** all the way till the 15th

Fanatics.com 20% off all NBA Tees + Free Shipping with orders over $50 - NBA20FS

FWIW I was able to apply the same code above and checkout on an M&N Jordan jersey from NBAStore.com - we'll see if I get cancelled.

Last edited:

Fanatics.com 20% off all NBA Tees + Free Shipping with orders over $50 - NBA20FS

FWIW I was able to apply the same code above and checkout on an M&N Jordan jersey from NBAStore.com - we'll see if I get cancelled.
Repped. Do you know when this expires?

The email didn't have an expiration date. It did say that jerseys were excluded, but I figured I'd give it a shot. I can keep the thread posted.
Thanks for the reply. I'm out of reps for the day, so can't rep you at the moment. I doubt your order will get cancelled. Only time NBAstore cancels orders is if they're short on inventory. Congrats on the M&N Jordan jersey for that price

What are the exclusions on the Lids coupon? I see it has an asterisk so I know there have to be some.

What are the exclusions on the Lids coupon? I see it has an asterisk so I know there have to be some.
I added a bunch of stuff to cart and most of it worked with the code, but some didn't. Seemed kinda arbitrary, to be honest.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is something new but my birthday coupon came in the mail instead of via email...

Not sure if this is something new but my birthday coupon came in the mail instead of via email...

If that's how things will be moving forward i wouldn't be surprised. The expense to send out mailers far outweighs the money lost on unintended email recipients using the coupons.

Back
Top Bottom