Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Has anyone ordered from karmaloop lately? Are they legit? I ordered an item since Jan 29 and I still didn't get a shipping notification.

Karmaloop shipping takes a while. If you ordered more than one thing it'll come in multiple packages probably. Great customer service, as 7 said

It's been almost a month since I ordered (just one item). No shipping confirmation, nothing. Plus their number doesn't work. Oh well I'll wait another couple of business days and if nothing, call my card company and file a dispute. Very bad first impression.

It's been almost a month since I ordered (just one item). No shipping confirmation, nothing. Plus their number doesn't work. Oh well I'll wait another couple of business days and if nothing, call my card company and file a dispute. Very bad first impression.
Might wanna email em then. Customer service got back to me in less than a day when I emailed.

617.695.0112 but they're only available for email or chat while they're restructuring their administration services.

Nike is really flexing its muscle lately with their retail "partners". It's not only major performance retailers like Finishline that aren't allowed to offer discounts on Nike products anymore. A friend of mine works at Kohl's and they no longer allow any discounts on Nike footwear, apparel, anything. Not even clearance items....  This is getting ridiculous.

For relevancy to this thread:

EASTBAY Promo. 17% off $120 Expires: 2/28/2015 Code: URLEB5FB

Nike is really flexing its muscle lately with their retail "partners". It's not only major performance retailers like Finishline that aren't allowed to offer discounts on Nike products anymore. A friend of mine works at Kohl's and they no longer allow any discounts on Nike footwear, apparel, anything. Not even clearance items....  This is getting ridiculous.

For relevancy to this thread:
EASTBAY Promo. 17% off $120 Expires: 2/28/2015 Code: URLEB5FB

This sucks. I've been lucky with using coupon in store though. I just used the FTL b-day coupon for a pair of tech fleece pants.

When returning items at Footlocker, do you need to have the VIP Rewards coupon still attached to the receipt? One store said they would deduct the coupon amount from my return amount if I didn't have the VIP Rewards coupon.

Just go to a different store. I've returned on a few separate occasions and they have never deducted that amount, always got full refund and always used the VIP

Gap.com till 12 EST TONIGHT. Use code BEST for $45 off orders of $100 or more. Free shipping orders over $50 and returns. Don't forget about your cashback sites. Got 4% off my order. Pretty much 50%.

Has anyone used a footlocker bday coupon and been denied because bday was not in that month?

do you have to HAVE ON HAND the actual bday coupon to USE at the store???

would they HONOR the CODE ONLY???anyone out there??

Back
Top Bottom