Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Speaking on the karmaloop issues. I ordered a backpack durin a 50% off sale they had goin in I wana say early Jan. took about 10days to get shipping info. I was readin on Twitter about their issues so I hit em on Twitter about it. No response but like 2 days later I got shipping info. A coincidence maybe but that's my recent experience

Man, I am having a terrible experience with them at the moment.

I ordered 2 items at the beginning of December 2014, 1 item shipped 2 weeks later, 1 item was back ordered and estimated to ship in January, which I was fine with. That 2nd item shipped, and it ended up being someone else's order. I contacted them, got a shipping label, sent it back in January. Now its February 25th, and I haven't received my item I ordered in December or any response from Karmaloop. My emails are going unanswered, live chat is always offline, phone support is offline, etc.. March will make 4 months without the item I ordered or a refund.

:smh:

Yeah it was also my first experience off of KL. I ordered 3 pairs of dynamos at 60% off and took about 4 weeks for them to ship. Seems like it expedited when I started sending emails that fourth week even though they weren't responding

Last edited:
Yeah it was also my first experience off of KL. I ordered 3 pairs of dynamos at 60% off and took about 4 weeks for them to ship. Seems like it expedited when I started sending emails that fourth week even though they weren't responding

:lol:

We all got suckered in when those Xmas sales hit.. I came up heavy on Zanerobe Flintlock T's man :smh: If only I can get them :rofl:

Novice question guys, does footlocker let you stack codes, like bday+free shippping or can you only use one code at a time?

I think thats why Nike paused their cash back programs with Ebates and MrRebates for the time being. They knew that would eat into them profits.

Didn't receive an email either. Been waiting for the Nike clearance sale. Got the xx9's for $155.50 after tax and everything. Thought about going back and getting a pair of the Chuck Posites but my size said they were unavailable "other shoppers added it to their carts first" when I tried to add them to my cart. Oh well.

Nike.com's no longer listed on Discover Deals (formerly ShopDiscover), too. That's also new this week, as they were listed just a couple of days ago.

^the clearance sale. Nike being greedy and taking all referral sites off. Guess it's a head ups theres a sale coming for future reference

Last edited:
Yup, they seem to be taking a hard stance against the double-up across the board now. When I looked at Discover Deals last weekend for the Oreo 4 release it had a new disclaimer claiming it wasn't valid on Retro Jordan releases (only type of shoe listed). That's definitely new, too, as I always used the Discover discount on release days the last couple years. Saved me a ton.

Help yourself..

Back
Top Bottom