Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

NBAStore.com

man, lol my birthday was on the 6th of March, so it's been a while lol, I just need my coupon man. Lol
Yea they slacking big time then. Mine was on the 2nd. 

How long was the coupon good for? from when you got it.  Just curious
Good til the 7th of May. I tried to use the coupon in-store a second time, but it wouldn't go through. FTL employee looked out and ended up giving me the discount manually. Sadly it looks like the jig is almost up 
frown.gif

FTL is a joke.  I had to ask for my VIP rewards to be sent 5 times.  after over a month, they finally sent a giftcard, the thing is, its addressed with someone elses name on it...  so unprofessional.

FTL is a joke.  I had to ask for my VIP rewards to be sent 5 times.  after over a month, they finally sent a giftcard, the thing is, its addressed with someone elses name on it...  so unprofessional.

my bday was almost a month past and i never received my coupon,,,,FTL is lame :smh:

Program still exists. They just sent my wife one in the mail.
Thanks BigJ.  sorry having been keeping up with the bday coupon, whats the rumor with FTLs no longer using them?

A whole discussion in here. Pretty much got rid of the generic coupon and started sending people coupons with barcodes for in store purchases - 1 time use. An online code could be used from what I read. Posting in here also.

^^

Yes, the online code for Footlocker CPFL3BC4 still can be used until 5/7. Really hope we continue to get those at least for online only.

Back
Top Bottom