Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

So wcr is not stackable at time of use. Returned items are stackable merchandise for exchange or credit.

Okay, I got it.

Don't agree and never will.
It's clearly stated on the coupon and you agree to the terms of the program when you join it.

Show me proof that it's a valid transaction to return 10 pairs of socks with no receipt on a consistent basis and I will change my tune.

People may turn a blind eye because you are connected there but that doesn't make it the policy.

Think about this BigJ, don't let "the letter of the law" mask an obvious right as a customer. Simply put, if you purchase 8 pairs of socks CASH and lose your receipt what do you get back if you need to return them?...

If you're saying from a morality stand point, I guess that's a grey area depending on how morally guilty you'd feel as an individual. It's is not wrong interms of product for product exchange or product return for store credit.

Last edited:
Don't agree and never will.
It's clearly stated on the coupon and you agree to the terms of the program when you join it.

Show me proof that it's a valid transaction to return 10 pairs of socks with no receipt on a consistent basis and I will change my tune.

People may turn a blind eye because you are connected there but that doesn't make it the policy.

Think about this BigJ, don't let "the letter of the law" mask an obvious right as a customer. Simply put, if you purchase 8 pairs of socks CASH and lose your receipt what do you get back if you need to return them?...

If you're saying from a morality stand point, I guess that's a grey area depending on how morally guilty you'd feel as an individual. It's is not wrong interms of product for product exchange or product return for store credit.

Do you man. I'm just speaking from a "non connected" perspective.
You do know that when you become "that guy" in a store then you can have issues.
Someone constantly bringing back items with no receipts then arguing that they are "entitled" isn't someone that's a valued customer.

I tend to focus on a good customer/employee relationship instead of being "that guy." If you are well connected like you said you are then of course there will be no problem as employees turn the blind eye for friends.

And you already know that returns are managers discretion. If the manager wants to say no then you would be forced to send them back to whatever location FNL customer support tells you they need to go.

You coming in here and telling everyone to do that doesn't really hold water for the masses and can result in some undesired situations.

Now you are going to have people out there returning every accessory in their home to get some Jordans that they are "entitled" to have.

Do you man. I'm just speaking from a "non connected" perspective.
You do know that when you become "that guy" in a store then you can have issues.
Someone constantly bringing back items with no receipts then arguing that they are "entitled" isn't someone that's a valued customer.

I tend to focus on a good customer/employee relationship instead of being "that guy." If you are well connected like you said you are then of course there will be no problem as employees turn the blind eye for friends.

And you already know that returns are managers discretion. If the manager wants to say no then you would be forced to send them back to whatever location FNL customer support tells you they need to go.

You coming in here and telling everyone to do that doesn't really hold water for the masses and can result in some undesired situations.

Now you are going to have people out there returning every accessory in their home to get some Jordans that they are "entitled" to have.

Did I tell everyone to do this? Did I say become "that guy"? Did I say argue and act a fool? Is that what happened?

Or did I simply explain my initial comment...

One can interpret all that I said from your comment. Again... Do you

Just delete the entire convo. I didn't help the thread and it's a logical YMMV kinda situation one can figure out on their own. Serves no purpose being posted.

To add fuel to the fire, I have a friend that has been doing this for a couple years at foot locker and fam stores. He uses the VIP to buy socks, then later returns tons to another store. Hundreds of dollars worth at a time. And managers he has communication with clearly told him there technically is no rules against this and he really isn't doing anything wrong. Is it unethical? Yes. Can the manager refuse a return if they want? Yes. Like above, YMMV. I don't follow his tracks in doing this cuz I have scruples, but it certainly works.

Last edited:
Telling someone to return 8 pairs of socks with no receipt to get a gift card in order to bypass the system can cause issues.
BigJ,

I don't think he is advising folks to return the socks with NO receipt. 

When I use a WC reward on a purchase, and then need to return the item, FNL processes the return as "no receipt", then they reissue your $20 WC reward in the form of a gift card.  It's not wrong because it's clearly stated on the back of the receipt.

If you just happen to accumulate several gift cards, then I don't see the wrong doing is using them ALL for one purchase.

now, buying 8 pairs with the intentions of returning them all, is that wrong....ehhhh

I mean, FNL made the policy, can't get mad if someone actually uses it

Don't chime in if you don't bother to read.

Well he didn't read what I said because I did say do it with no receipt but what he said proves even more that what I said isn't exactly wrong. His method is even cleaner than mine. So once again, there isn't anything wrong with buying something with WC Rewards then returning for gift cards. Ok let's rest this now.

Well he didn't read what I said because I did say do it with no receipt but what he said proves even more that what I said isn't exactly wrong. His method is even cleaner than mine. So once again, there isn't anything wrong with buying something with WC Rewards then returning for gift cards. Ok let's rest this now.
oh, so you DID in fact encourage ol buddy to return them with no receipt!  yea, I didn't read that part.  anyway....

I really don't have a "method" because I don't do this type of thing intentionally (buy bulk, return bulk).  I live in a big city and look out for my boys that live back home (in a city with just a hibbett sports).  so I buy ALOT of shoes.  I sometimes have to return a pair here and there and I will often "accumulate" gift cards from my returns.

after a couple months, I definitely will use ALL those gift cards for a Jordan release.

so, to your point, its not necessarily wrong.  just seems sleezy I guess. 

its like breaking the law.....then hiring a very smart lawyer that can get you off because he knows the law in/out.

was gonna cop that but aint got enough money haha. thanks tho fam

Repped again. I was waiting on a deal for them so I had to grab it. I hope it won't get cancelled because it sold out of my size right after I placed my order.

Back
Top Bottom