Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Right. I don't care premium croc skin or whatever the hell. No one cares 
laugh.gif

You gon need that 30% off

Short version:

FYI -- If anyone sees that $10 off $50 clothes & shoes coupon on their eBay app (its 'csfashion10' on the traditional website but they don't list it anywhere there; it applies when you add it at checkout, tho), BEWARE! Even if it shows that it applied in your cart it might not actually process.

I was stated $65 at checkout, but my bank acct was still charged $75 (full price).

eBay CSR confirmed to me they're getting "a lot of problems with that coupon," but I'm basically SOL and they won't credit/refund me the $10.

Long version:

I saw the coupon listed in the item details section of most of the items in my watch list on my Android app this past Wednesday (7/22) and I bought a pair of AJ1 Mid Nouveau at $74.95 using it. Coupon loaded and applied properly, and the cart said $64.95 when I clicked to complete the order. I checked my bank account today, though, and saw that I was charged $74.95 by Paypal, and sure enough, the coupon didn't process on the order.

I called eBay and got a first-level CSR in India. She said she couldn't help, and I asked for the manager. After 10 mins on hold, the CS manager (U.S.) heard me out, then transferred me to Paypal. The Paypal person (back to India) I spoke with said it was an eBay issue, and transferred me back to them (U.S. again).

Finally, this eBay CSR knew exactly what I was calling about because he has processed "a lot of issues with that coupon" today (Friday). He said straight up that I was pretty much SOL, that eBay generally doesn't issue refunds or even credits on issues like this, and that maybe I might have slightly better luck trying to get Paypal to bite on issuing my $10 refund, though he said he doubted that would happen either. He also said I could try returning the shoes (I'd probably have to pay for shipping) and re-purchase, but I'd probably get dinged on my feedback from the seller, so I don't want to risk that over $10. I asked whether the problem is covered under "Buyer Protection," but no, ironically eBay's buyer protection doesn't protect you from eBay's mistakes, just seller issues.

So, as of now I'm just screwed for using a $10 coupon eBay offered me that didn't work AFTER I purchased the item. The final CSR is putting in another ticket for my issue and said he'd get back to me by Monday with an answer one way or the other. A bunch of people have posted problems with this in the eBay community boards, too, so between that and the CSR's response to me I wouldn't try using it unless you don't mind paying full price for what you're buying.

Have any of you guys ordered from Footaction.com recently? Wondering if they still give out those flyers for 15% off $75+ when they ship your package. Hoping they still do.

Last edited:
Short version:
FYI -- If anyone sees that $10 off $50 clothes & shoes coupon on their eBay app (its 'csfashion10' on the traditional website but they don't list it anywhere there; it applies when you add it at checkout, tho), BEWARE! Even if it shows that it applied in your cart it might not actually process.

I was stated $65 at checkout, but my bank acct was still charged $75 (full price).

eBay CSR confirmed to me they're getting "a lot of problems with that coupon," but I'm basically SOL and they won't credit/refund me the $10.

Sorry to hear about your experience & repped for the heads up. I had an excellent steal that I couldn't pass up and I figured it worth the risk.

Was able to snag DS Game Royal Racers for almost Swoosh price. I'm thinking the eBay app might not be the best way to use any coupons. They're on ebates anyway so I go through ebates and check out from the mobile site.

Hopefully someone gives you a resolution though

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your experience & repped for the heads up. I had an excellent steal that I couldn't pass up and I figured it worth the risk.

Was able to snag DS Game Royal Racers for almost Swoosh price. I'm thinking the eBay app might not be the best way to use any coupons. They're on ebates anyway so I go through ebates and check out from the mobile site.

Hopefully someone gives you a resolution though

Your paypal acct and source fund acct shows the sale price for your transaction, I hope? 'Cuz my ebay transaction looked just like that when I hit 'place order,' too.

Just wondering, does anyone know if you can reuse the Chipotle BOGO?

Like do the questionnaire again or have it scanned twice?

Last edited:
Just wondering, does anyone know if you can reuse the Chipotle BOGO?
Like do the questionnaire again or have it scanned twice?

You can do the questionnaire again but you need a different mobile number to get the coupon. Once you enter your number you can't do it again because it's already registered. I know I tried [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The coupon says one time use so I don't know if anyone has tried using it again.

Last edited:
has anyone had success (or failure lol) using a ftl bday code for retro Jordan purchases? I'm looking at store locating some if it seems like the coupon will work. I imagine it's mostly YMMV but I'm interested to see if you guys have had success

has anyone had success (or failure lol) using a ftl bday code for retro Jordan purchases? I'm looking at store locating some if it seems like the coupon will work. I imagine it's mostly YMMV but I'm interested to see if you guys have had success

Dude... You already know it's YMMV. Nothing more needs to be said.

Back
Top Bottom