Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Its free if it stays in the original delivery area. Meaning the same truck that was originally going to delivery the package.

Weird...I read on a different forum that it's free anywhere in the continental US.

Maybe it depends on how early you reroute?

Its free if it stays in the original delivery area. Meaning the same truck that was originally going to delivery the package.

Weird...I read on a different forum that it's free anywhere in the continental US.

Maybe it depends on how early you reroute?

The link you posted clearly says "Additional transportation charges may apply if outside the original delivery area".

I had a bunch of packages sent to my old address in Texas and I live in Va during the holidays. Paid $30 to each to reroute. The charge depends on the distance of the reroute. UPS had not even picked up some of the packages for shipping and I was still charged. You cant really get any earlier than that. Some I could not even reroute due to seller restrictions but I was able to hold for will call at the hub, they sat for 5 days before being sent back to vendor.

I see Nike iD has some products on clearance...is that normal? I don't think I've ever seen (or noticed, at least) iD stuff on sale before.

I see Nike iD has some products on clearance...is that normal? I don't think I've ever seen (or noticed, at least) iD stuff on sale before.
Never seen this before. Guess they had a TON of KD 8 tooling and components and felt they wouldn't sell since the 9's are coming out soon.

Good looks! I'll be ordering the LT2s soon! Too bad iDs aren't valid with that clearance code...

ebates cash back for NDC is at 9% (from 1.5%)

Back
Top Bottom