Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

@milhaus007 hahahahaha. I knew it was something like that. I had no idea about undefeated tho. Thanks for the info.

Dude at Nike factory store just let me place an order with him for 20 percent off anything on Nike website. They were doing additional 20 percent off in store.

He mentioned he could get me discount online. I said "yeh it only on clearance, out of my size on what I wanted". Anyway. Ended up getting 3 pairs of Hurauches for $270. He let me use 2 survey coupons as well for 5 apiece.

Is this normal? Idk if they take call orders but it's the one in Charlotte off of 485.

Dude at Nike factory store just let me place an order with him for 20 percent off anything on Nike website. They were doing additional 20 percent off in store.

He mentioned he could get me discount online. I said "yeh it only on clearance, out of my size on what I wanted". Anyway. Ended up getting 3 pairs of Hurauches for $270. He let me use 2 survey coupons as well for 5 apiece.

Is this normal? Idk if they take call orders but it's the one in Charlotte off of 485.
It's normal if you have a nice employee or if you ask, dudes been using Nike assist for a while now. A lot of people just don't know about it.

I only use it for tech fleece/tech knit, and a good amount of the people in the TF thread do it. You can do it via phone or nike chat, don't even have to go to the store, just ask them to stock check a product (provide them the style code) and ask for outlet locations only. Then once they give you the outlet location, google the number for the location, call and place an order.

Last edited:

It's normal if you have a nice employee or if you ask, dudes been using Nike assist for a while now. A lot of people just don't know about it.

I only use it for tech fleece/tech knit, and a good amount of the people in the TF thread do it. You can do it via phone or nike chat, don't even have to go to the store, just ask them to stock check a product (provide them the style code) and ask for outlet locations only. Then once they give you the outlet location, google the number for the location, call and place an order.
Yeh I've heard/read some stuff about that but not sure if I fully understand it.  It was my assumption that the reason for the stock check is to find an outlet store with those items in stock?  The 3 Huaraches he allowed me to purchase at the discount were not available at any outlets.  Does that make sense?  Dude basically said go find whatever you want on NDC and I will place the order at 20% off...

Also, So you are saying if I want some, say, Pro Combat compression shorts.  I can call or chat Nike, they will find an outlet with them, connect me to that outlet and I can get them for the outlet price with free shipping to me?  

Thanks for taking the time to break it down for me man.

Also, So you are saying if I want some, say, Pro Combat compression shorts.  I can call or chat Nike, they will find an outlet with them, connect me to that outlet and I can get them for the outlet price with free shipping to me?  

Thanks for taking the time to break it down for me man.

Yeh I've heard/read some stuff about that but not sure if I fully understand it.  It was my assumption that the reason for the stock check is to find an outlet store with those items in stock?  The 3 Huaraches he allowed me to purchase at the discount were not available at any outlets.  Does that make sense?  Dude basically said go find whatever you want on NDC and I will place the order at 20% off...
I get what you're saying, they used nike mobile assist on his nike phone and placed an order for you. In store, with nike mobile assist, they can place orders for items only if they're available on NDC and they can match the price of an outlet for them. If the item is not on NDC, they can't make that order if you're doing it via mobile assist in store.

There's nike assist via chat/phone for finding an item at an outlet for outlet prices and then there's nike mobile assist via an employee at a factory store willing to place an order for you via NDC and matching an outlet price. Hope that explanation is clear enough.

Last edited:

I get what you're saying, they used nike mobile assist on his nike phone and placed an order for you. In store, with nike mobile assist, they can place orders for items only if they're available on NDC and they can match the price of an outlet for them. If the item is not on NDC, they can't make that order if you're doing it via mobile assist in store.

There's nike assist via chat/phone for finding an item at an outlet for outlet prices and then there's nike mobile assist via an employee at a factory store willing to place an order for you via NDC and matching an outlet price.
Ok cool.  I guess I am still a little confused as to why anyone would buy anything at full price?  

One more time.  Ok lets say I want Huarache Ultra's, $120 on NDC.  I chat nike and they look and say no outlet has them.  Am I out of luck or are you saying they can place the order with a random discount that may or may not be offered at that time?  Or will they transfer me to outlet that doesn't have them so I can place phone order with them for NDC?  

Idk still doesn't all add up?  Sorry if youre annoyed I just really wanna figure this out, sounds too good to be true.  Thanks again bro

Ok cool.  I guess I am still a little confused as to why anyone would buy anything at full price? 
Most people don't know you can do it and aren't on NT scheming.
One more time.  Ok lets say I want Huarache Ultra's, $120 on NDC.  I chat nike and they look and say no outlet has them.  Am I out of luck or are you saying they can place the order with a random discount that may or may not be offered at that time?  Or will they transfer me to outlet that doesn't have them so I can place phone order with them for NDC?  
If they say no outlet has them, you're out of luck if you do it via phone/chat. But you can try to go to a factory store and ask an employee to buy it through nike MOBILE assist on their phone and they can price match an outlet that has had them. If the item has never hit outlet, then they can't price match at the store, so brand new nike products typically wont work with this.

Doing nike assist through phone/chat (and NOT physically going to a store) is only good for locating an item to purchase it at outlet prices

Doing it through nike mobile assist (and physically going to a store and talking to an employee) is good for buying a product off NDC and having the employee match it at outlet price. If the store has a discount, then the discount is added.

Last edited:

Most people don't know you can do it and aren't on NT scheming.

If they say no outlet has them, you're out of luck if you do it via phone/chat. But you can try to go to a factory store and ask an employee to buy it through nike MOBILE assist on their phone and they can price match an outlet that has had them. If the item has never hit outlet, then they can't price match at the store, so brand new nike products typically wont work with this.

Doing nike assist through phone/chat (and NOT physically going to a store) is only good for locating an item to purchase it at outlet prices

Doing it through nike mobile assist (and physically going to a store and talking to an employee) is good for buying a product off NDC and having the employee match it at outlet price. If the store has a discount, then the discount is added.
Thats whatsup, got it.  Really appreciate your help.  Repped all of your responses...

Thats whatsup, got it.  Really appreciate your help.  Repped all of your responses...
Another thing, what some savages also do is buy stuff at full price, return it to a factory store, then come back later or next day,etc. and wait until they put that product on the floor, then repurchase it at factory pricing.

Remember a dude did it with tech knit (hoodie retails at $250 and pants retail at $150), but he got it for like over half off or something by returning it to a factory store, and later repurchasing with coupons. Tech knit is still fairly new, so it's not hitting outlets anytime soon, so there's that method for getting new nike products for cheap/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom