Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

in my 5 years of being on ebay, i've never got promo codes to buy stuff.. only the one's to sell stuff like free listing or no fees.  is there a super secret button in settings to activate promotions i'm missing?

in my 5 years of being on ebay, i've never got promo codes to buy stuff.. only the one's to sell stuff like free listing or no fees.  is there a super secret button in settings to activate promotions i'm missing?

They have been going coupon crazy , just follow eBay on Instagram they post them on there

Can only be used once per account I believe, tried to use on a second transaction and wouldn't take.

Damn. Missed that $15 off $75 ebay code. That's what I get for not coming on here all day. :smh:

Damn. Missed that $15 off $75 ebay code. That's what I get for not coming on here all day.
mean.gif
It's still good fam!  Good til 5 Pacific, 8 Eastern

Guys just follow eBay on Instagram, last two weeks they had $25 off $100 codes also , every week they have been having codes

Guys just follow eBay on Instagram, last two weeks they had $25 off $100 codes also , every week they have been having codes
what do you exactly follow on instagram for Ebay coupons? Cause i dont see the ebay im following, putting out coupons.

I blew it missing the Nike clearance sale :smh:

I kept trying to use the site and I couldn't add to cart and sometimes even couldn't search "Lebron" or click on shoes. Kept getting an error page that told me to call some help number (so I'm guessing it wasn't my internet ******* up).

This was over a span of a few hours Tuesday night.

Am I the only one?

Last edited:
I blew it missing the Nike clearance sale :smh:

I kept trying to use the site and I couldn't add to cart and sometimes even couldn't search "Lebron" or click on shoes. Kept getting an error page that told me to call some help number (so I'm guessing it wasn't my internet ******* up).

This was over a span of a few hours Tuesday night.

Am I the only one?

I ordered two shirts and a hoodie from the clearance sale on Sunday and didn't have a problem. However, both of the shirts I purchased are too tight on me so I was going through the process of trying to exchange for a larger size. Unforunately, both shirts are either sold out entirely or sold out in the size I want, so I was instead looking on the site and trying to find another item of similar value to exchange them with (This was yesterday night). And I was getting that message. I would click on a section like "Clearance" and nothing would come up but an error. Then I would simply go to another section and it was working fine. Tried searching "Nike SB" and nothing came up, but when I just looked through the entire shirt section I was able to see SB items. They must have some type of glitch going on.

Does anybody know if there is a way to have notifications sent to you when ebates increases the cash back on certain stores?

Does anybody know if there is a way to have notifications sent to you when ebates increases the cash back on certain stores?
It should be in the setting of your phone, or look up push notifications through your phone. Mine will tell me whether Ebay has 3%-20% cash back on clothing.

the eBay coupons show up as 'sponsored links' on my IG feed....I don't follow eBay
same, probably the most useful thing since big brother started adding our google search related ads on social media sites and even just regular websites

Back
Top Bottom