Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Weird. I got declined after they took the funds out of my account and said it was "security reasons" again.

Then my girlfriend made an account, tried to use her cc and same thing happened. I'm not sure why...

Did you use the app or website?
I got the same security messages for the 1st 3 times. My order finally went through twice on the app after I verified my phone number and linked my google+ account. But when I went to order a 3rd time it declined it again. This is all with paypal fwiw. I am going to try again later with a different CC and see if it'll go through.

Guys, pardon my ignorance but how does the cash back work with ebates, thru NDC? Does it eventually reflect on your statement?

Edit: did some more digging, once I become a member, it seems it will have the cash back available a few days after purchase to your account. I assume once those funds are available, you can have it sent to you electronically or by mail.

someone correct me if i'm wrong 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

Guys, pardon my ignorance but how does the cash back work with ebates, thru NDC? Does it eventually reflect on your statement?

Edit: did some more digging, once I become a member, it seems it will have the cash back available a few days after purchase to your account. I assume once those funds are available, you can have it sent to you electronically or by mail.

ohwell.gif
You got it. Sometimes it takes a few weeks for it to become "available" for deposit, either via check, paypal or however you select it to be sent to you.

ohwell.gif
Actually ebates only sends you a cashback check every 3 months and you have to have a minimum of $5 to get a payment. The info can be found here https://www.ebates.com/help/payments.htm

You got it. Sometimes it takes a few weeks for it to become "available" for deposit, either via check, paypal or however you select it to be sent to you.
Paymen
Its actually like 4 months before payouts. It works on a quarterly schedule.

Jan - Mar (payout mid April)
Apr - Jun (payout mid July)
Jul - Sept (payout mod Oct)
Oct - Dec (payout mid Jan)
Every 3 months is a quarterly schedule. January to march is 3 months...12months a year divided by 4 is 3.

Im talking about the months to earn cash back is quarterly ... the payout is the 4 month

Edit:
And actually the payout is the 5th month.

Looking my account now Apr - Jun and then my payout was sent to paypal on Aug 8th

Last edited:
Im talking about the months to earn cash back is quarterly ... the payout is the 4 month

Edit:
And actually the payout is the 5th month.

Looking my account now Apr - Jun and then my payout was sent to paypal on Aug 8th
All good man, didn't mean to argue with ya. On a side note, topcashback has 12% right now on NDC and $20 referral bonuses. Scored about $40 back on a haul yesterday.

all good my brotha .. my b if it came off with an attitude.

also you guys can still use ebates even though nike is using snkrs for releases now.
just open an ebates tab/ticket for nike. once you finish the order and get your confirmation got to wheres my cash back and fill it out

also you guys can still use ebates even though nike is using snkrs for releases now.
just open an ebates tab/ticket for nike. once you finish the order and get your confirmation got to wheres my cash back and fill it out

Thanks for the heads-up on this. Still YMMV with Jordans, though?

Thanks for the heads-up on this. Still YMMV with Jordans, though?

You can also use snkrs online and the ebates will work through the browser.

Back
Top Bottom