Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

D ic K's Sportings Good's has $10 off every $50 spent AND free shipping

not that much of a sale and only applies to regular priced items -- BUT was able to apply to the grey Adidas Ultra Boosts (the black pair was excluded)
if anyone's interested -- sale ends tonight!

Last edited:
Did anyone that got a F&F coupon through the Nike+ app have it disappear from their inbox?

Yeah mine disappeared to buy i still had the notification. So i clciked it and the app crashed. Updating the app now to see if it truly is gone then im gonna hit up a chat rep

Edit : yep its gone

Last edited:
For everyone whose F&F disappeared from Nike+, check your inbox...mine just popped back up, still the same 0001 bar code.

Dont scold me if wrong but since their the same, does this mean i can jot down the # and give them it to enter @ checkout?[emoji]128591[/emoji]

D ic K's Sportings Good's has $10 off every $50 spent AND free shipping

not that much of a sale and only applies to regular priced items -- BUT was able to apply to the grey Adidas Ultra Boosts (the black pair was excluded)
if anyone's interested -- sale ends tonight!

Repped! Worked on Kyries but not Soldiers [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Not going to use my Nike outlet coupon.

I'll give it up through pm if interested. I've been reading here that the numbers are the same? So not sure.

Jordans have still worked for me, i just wait a few days before submitting the ticket
YMMV

it really depends on who is reviewing your ticket. i had a couple rejected 

you should also double check the rebates. they tend to skim you when those nike orders are big and the cash back is like 10%. 

Back
Top Bottom