Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Nice job on the code , copped some air max zero for $61

Last edited:
Same^^^ i have a lot i can buy but got to narrow it down to one, talk about anxiety [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Geez how did I miss big j's post... My bad guys, I guess the last page didn't load for me cuz I didn't see any of the posts about the eBay coupon before i put mine up

Last edited:
Thanks bigj. I noticed last night that eBay posted the flash sale to the home page of the mobile app as well. Now I can stop checking the desktop page...

I'm also very impressed with the new version of NT eBay Flash Sale Warning System. NTeFSWS 2.0 is online and IMPRESSIVE! Very well done guys [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Thanks bigj. I noticed last night that eBay posted the flash sale to the home page of the mobile app as well. Now I can stop checking the desktop page...

I'm also very impressed with the new version of NT eBay Flash Sale Warning System. NTeFSWS 2.0 is online and IMPRESSIVE! Very well done guys [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Please elaborate on the NT eBay flash sale warning system.

bought those newegg GCs to apply to an order. called them today and they had an issue with them and now i'm out the amount for the giftcards plus the amount for the order i placed. what a terrible experience!
said they'd "escalate" the issue to a supervisor and they'd call me within 3 business days. was on the phone for an hour just to get nothing resolved!

bought those newegg GCs to apply to an order. called them today and they had an issue with them and now i'm out the amount for the giftcards plus the amount for the order i placed. what a terrible experience!
said they'd "escalate" the issue to a supervisor and they'd call me within 3 business days. was on the phone for an hour just to get nothing resolved!

Blow their phones up until you are refunded today. That's bs.

Random, but I found a 5% off code you can use at RockAuto.com if you're looking for any auto parts. I used code 5573649049747010, but I believe there a few other #s that will work with different exp dates (this one expires end of February, supposedly). I ordered a full set of Wagner pads and rotors (Fronts & Rears) for my Xterra and it came to $204 shipped, more than $20 less than Amazon.

ALSO, be sure to scope out their wholesale parts selection for your vehicle. I ended up placing a second order a few mins ago for 4 Wagner headlight bulbs and 3 FRAM air filters for $38 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom