Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Save 50 when spend 200. Just need a WC reward to lock that discount in when not having that 200.
I don't get it. I used the 20% off trick and got it to work. But this one I added a 200 dollar item...applied the 50off. Then when I put in my winner circle rewards. It deducts additional 20. Then open another window....add whatever I want and delete the previous item. Is that correct?

Save 50 when spend 200. Just need a WC reward to lock that discount in when not having that 200.
I don't get it. I used the 20% off trick and got it to work. But this one I added a 200 dollar item...applied the 50off. Then when I put in my winner circle rewards. It deducts additional 20. Then open another window....add whatever I want and delete the previous item. Is that correct?

Pm sent

Yep. It may not work for all items. It didn't work on the 13 men's but it did for the 13 GS.

Hope that FNL $50 jig still works when someone posts a WC rewards they don't want haha
I'm also waiting for more.

We need a list of items that are limited from this $50 off $200 coupon :lol: Been trying to find items that'll work together for the past 30 minutes now and i've got nothing.

Yep. It may not work for all items. It didn't work on the 13 men's but it did for the 13 GS.

For me, it worked on the blk cat 13s. It came out to $130 shipped. It actually worked on any pair. Even the save20now pairs too.

Lame. Maybe I shoulda cleared my cache then tried again. I was only able to get 20% on men's black cat, but $50 on the GS black cat. We all using chrome? The $50 worked on a retail Nike jacket too. I would say I could be doing it wrong, but at this point it is more of a plug and play.

Waiting for anoyher code so I can test.

Lame. Maybe I shoulda cleared my cache then tried again. I was only able to get 20% on men's black cat, but $50 on the GS black cat. We all using chrome? The $50 worked on a retail Nike jacket too. I would say I could be doing it wrong, but at this point it is more of a plug and play.

Waiting for anoyher code so I can test.

How? I'm trying to get the black cats and I'm not successful

I have no idea how you do that FNL trick lol.. I tried with multiple diff items and it would always just drop the coupon code as soon as I dropped the item it was originally applied to..

:nerd:

Let's minimize the request for help guys. I didn't help, but I felt like the instructions were pretty clear. PM someone who done it. Not me, I'm trying to help a few alrdy.

I'm not gonna use it. Expires end of tomorrow...

I just saw the fine print rn lol

You didn't do the $50 jig or since the total in the negative it calculated $40?

Back
Top Bottom