Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

got the Black Cats for $130!!! ... big up @Philosophre and @Conrad Mcconill
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
, y'all the MVPs for real

we dont get to win often, but COT DAMN... someone cue the "you know you done f'ed up" gif

I need more WC rewards lol

I wonder if that eBay seller is wondering why there was such a sudden demand for them...

He was selling $60 discounts for $2.25 before fees and likely didn't even know it.

Would it work without the $20 rewards or is that the key to make it work?

you need a $10 or $10 WC rewards code

im sitting on a $20 right now, thinking if i should use it on xxx1 space jams. but im kinda hoping that it gets the shattered backboard discount.
but with all the abuse going on, i shoulda grab it now for that $70 off.

Last edited:
Thanks! Yeah trying to get my friend some flyknits but I only have one code and I used it for the green ones. Wanted the red one but it wouldn't stick with the red ones. Yeah those shattered backboards are nice!

Yeah finishline cool like that, think imma start shopping from them more often, NDC keeps messing up my orders and I don't get no kind of rewards or coupons smh

I did today. Placed my order on the 30th using my own WC reward and the jig. Picked them up today. No issues or sideways looks at all.
Repped, right on. Thats what I was wondering if they would give you that sideways look and question you :lol:

Placed my order for instore pickup :smokin

where do you find the option for in-store pick-up?

hate it that when the item is on sale, shipping isn't free anymore on FNL

I wanted to stock up on some elite versatility socks that was on sale but it was charging like $3-$4 each :x

Last edited:
Yeah finishline cool like that, think imma start shopping from them more often, NDC keeps messing up my orders and I don't get no kind of rewards or coupons smh

but people of past have complained of canceled orders and the splash screen on release days

I did today. Placed my order on the 30th using my own WC reward and the jig. Picked them up today. No issues or sideways looks at all.
Repped, right on. Thats what I was wondering if they would give you that sideways look and question you :lol:

Placed my order for instore pickup :smokin

on the item page, beneath the "add cart" button, its says "Check Availability at stores near you." click "Check Availability" link.

Last edited:
Looks like many W's were had in here past cpl days, never seen so many unread pages in this thread before :lol:

Im late to the party but i dont even think theres anything i would even buy. Will keep my eyes open tho :nerd:

Finally, I purchased two $20 winner CIRcle rewards off a seller from eBay earlier today for $8 & purchased a pair of men's blacks cats for $129 & gs black cats for $75

Finally, I purchased two $20 winner CIRcle rewards off a seller from eBay earlier today for $8 & purchased a pair of men's blacks cats for $129 & gs black cats for $75

Is that seller still selling coupons LOL

Jesus Crice lmao. Cats are vultures for those rewards codes. Is it just NT that knows about this jig?

Jesus Crice lmao. Cats are vultures for those rewards codes. Is it just NT that knows about this jig?

SneakerSteal and KicksDeals hasn't ruined it yet I don't think. I guess because it's a glitch more than a real sale?

Back
Top Bottom