Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Yup. Sometimes u get cancelled l...sometimes u don't. Thats the game with finishline. They're the worst online retailer out of all of them IMO ....but it's the only place I actually can cop kicks on release day

Finishline is my last option I never get past the splash screen.

At least my men's pair for the Jordan 13 black cats shipped out this morning. But oh well, I'll take the lost on the grade school pair.

@rapcoz2134it's not an entitlement situation. It's their fault so make good on it for your customers even if it's at a loss. As the retailer learn from your error and move on. It's called customer service.

I would somewhat agree but most people purchased items that didn't qualify for the coupon.

I freely admit that I did. I'm sure nearly all of us who purchased did considering how many BlackCat XIII's were sold. But that's beside the point. FNL goofed, we found the hole and used it. I placed 4 orders total (1 of my own WC and 3 bought). Oicked 1 up and other 3 arrive tomorrow or Friday.

So I'm not mad at the situation. Just feel for those who didn't get the golden ticket.

i always thought that companies has the right to cancel any order. it sucks, but a right. such as a right to refuse service. i have the right to complain tho. they got the right to ignore.
as long as there is no discrimination, we can't force this transaction.

so they don't havta do anything.
sucks to be slow to the party. if you made off with a king's ransom, good for you, if not boo hoo.

IMHO of course.

Last edited:
Villa code not working for me for whatever reason LOL
Might be that you're looking in the sale section. Coupon only applies to their clearance section. No idea why they decided to split it into 2 different sections, but I was bummed when the code didn't apply to the sale section.

Villa needs to get their **** together I'm trying to buy something lol. Also think my finishline order got canceled. Damn it

Might be that you're looking in the sale section. Coupon only applies to their clearance section. No idea why they decided to split it into 2 different sections, but I was bummed when the code didn't apply to the sale section.

Ahhhhh welp

what i don''t get is how orders for the black cat works but they cancelled my order for the dame 3s. go figure...

^facts. You were just an innocent shopper who used your reward. Not your fault the site was glitching and took $60-$70 off even when you weren't spending $200 or up. Get that Reward back and be free.

Villa needs to get their **** together I'm trying to buy something lol. Also think my finishline order got canceled. Damn it

Yeah I tried placing order both PP and CC after it didn't go through.. then called their CS as instructed and no one picks up lol

Back
Top Bottom