Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

(Assuming you were talking to me) they said we actually can offer you an even better deal; a 25% off promo code!

That's more like it.

Yeah I forgot to quote your post. But damn! Way to take that 25% code lol.

Gotta thanks whoever first posted the jig on here. NT fam eatin. Lol

Got my code on the first try with live chat...   
smokin.gif

I confess to acquiring a coupon code related to an item I do not own.

To be fair I did try to purchase a pair from City Blue Shop but they emailed me 3 days later saying they had oversold on them.

Yeah I forgot to quote your post. But damn! Way to take that 25% code lol.

Gotta thanks whoever first posted the jig on here. NT fam eatin. Lol

Lol no problem, I found out on the Jordan XV thread a few days ago, then I gave it a shot & was able to get one. So I came to this thread and posted the Jig for everyone to eat.

I even sent the picture with reciept and they still talking about 3 days what magic are y'all using
I'm using my asian persuasion lol. Nah but basically just say "hey im not sure if this is the right place to discuss this but i read an article about how the shoes i purchased last month was missing zoom tech that was in the original pair. Very disappointed in how misleading your description was about the shoe especially since I expected more after Jordan Brand raised prices of their retros." According to many here, they'll now ask for a receipt or at least a pic of the shoes, which was the case for me. Try a new email and get a hold of a good CS member.

I'm using my asian persuasion lol. Nah but basically just say "hey im not sure if this is the right place to discuss this but i read an article about how the shoes i purchased last month was missing zoom tech that was in the original pair. Very disappointed in how misleading your description was about the shoe especially since I expected more after Jordan Brand raised prices of their retros." According to many here, they'll now ask for a receipt or at least a pic of the shoes, which was the case for me. Try a new email and get a hold of a good CS member.
Finally got through took all day spoke with the right person and placed my order solid discount appreciate the help NTers

honestly yall gonna make nike end up changing the rules on these codes and exclude everything good.

honestly yall gonna make nike end up changing the rules on these codes and exclude everything good.
Doubt it. People did this in the TB3 thread with the defects and crappy quality it came with. Smudges anything. They still gave codes even tho you could go exchange them for another pair since they were in stock everywhere

With Nike making money hand over fist every year, I doubt these 'chump change' 25% dangling carrots they give us with effect their bottom line.... :rolleyes

Period Ending: 5/31/2016 5/31/2015 5/31/2014 5/31/2013

Total Revenue $32,376,000 $30,601,000 $27,799,000 $25,313,000

Cost of Revenue $17,405,000 $16,534,000 $15,353,000 $14,279,000

Gross Profit $14,971,000 $14,067,000 $12,446,000 $11,034,000

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/nke/financials?query=income-statement#ixzz4XkdTweZO

25% off full purchase coupon= you more likely to spend an extra $100-200 on ndc. They're still winnin' big

While yall are talkng bout this i always wondered if the Nike Chat reps have access to my history of asking for codes and what ive gotten? :nerd:

Cuz im not too proud to ask for a code if I have an issue with an order, but anytime i try i always wonder if they can see what ive gotten before.

That xv jig aint right though so im cool on that

Back
Top Bottom