Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Wow I can't believe that worked. I kinda got scared when they asked for "documentation or at least a picture of the shoes" and I quickly scrambled for a screenshot of someone's pair of XVs lmao. Got that 25% off easy O_O

40% off on all Nike products at Dope Factory with code NIKE40.
Did this expire? It doesn't show the United States as a shipping destination in the dropdown menu, and I cant get the code to work? 

EDIT: Code only works on non-sale items, but still unsure what is going on with the shipping menu for me 

I don't know why you can't select USA for a shipping option when not logged in. However, if you have an account, it's no problem. Their shipping is super fast, and I would definitely recommend them. Shipping is usually about 15-25 dollars for a single item.

Wow I can't believe that worked. I kinda got scared when they asked for "documentation or at least a picture of the shoes" and I quickly scrambled for a screenshot of someone's pair of XVs lmao. Got that 25% off easy O_O
I just got it also lol didn't ask for pics just email.

Lol it worked like a charm

Tried, didn't go through :lol: First order from Finish Line arrived however, so it's cool.

Last edited:
Know this is coupon thread but due to the current topic of CS issues is there a thread that discusses lost packages...apologies if im outta order posting this here

I logged into another account and got another 25% off lol. This one didn't even ask for my email or anything. Just got me the code and said its good for 2 months. 

U don't think Nike committed fraud by lying about what they were selling??

I'm no legal eagle, I'm not sure if false advertising falls under the scope of fraud or not.

I do know receiving compensation for a defective product that you didn't actually purchase does constitute fraud.

I'm no legal eagle, I'm not sure if false advertising falls under the scope of fraud or not.

I do know receiving compensation for a defective product that you didn't actually purchase does constitute fraud.
What r you the Coupon Code Police???

I bought a pair from Nike Town and took a pic of my receipt and got 25% off code from NDC, Repped for the heads up!

Didn't even know NDC made a code higher then 20% 
nerd.gif

Gonna return these XV, glad I didn't wear them!

Back
Top Bottom