Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Six Months of Tidal HiFi Free

1. Go to tidal.com
2. Click the three vertical lines in the top right corner next to "MENU".
3. Click "REDEEM VOUCHER".
4. Type "sprint" (all lowercase).
5. Create account with an email you haven't used before.
6. Six months free with no CC information necessary.

Tried a few times but keep getting invalid code response...

50% off most MLB stuff at Lids with '50offmlb':

https://www.lids.com/exclusive-apparel-promo
I've never been cartjacked at Lids before til now 
laugh.gif
. Had a cap & shirt in my cart for $17, OOS when I went to process payment. Oh well.

Repped for looking out for us, tho.

I can't get anything to work on that damn site. I see some Yankees stuff I wouldn't mind grabbing.

I can't get anything to work on that damn site. I see some Yankees stuff I wouldn't mind grabbing.
There was more stuff earlier in the day, the more I waited to order the less sizes. Took a bathroom break at work and made my order lol

There was more stuff earlier in the day, the more I waited to order the less sizes. Took a bathroom break at work and made my order lol

lol I had to literally skype my mom and show her what I wanted and give her my payment info because the website won't work on my phone, iPad or computer.

Just a heads-up on Lids: I have repeatedly been torched on my orders from them before. Basically, every time they have these clean-out sales I'll order stuff, and like a week later I get shipping info, followed a couple days after that with cancellation details for like half the items (usually the stuff that was on deepest discount like jerseys or coats). It's REALLY frustrating the first couple times it happens, then you just come to expect it. Which is why I wasn't surprised at all I couldn't even order earlier.

Just a heads-up on Lids: I have repeatedly been torched on my orders from them before. Basically, every time they have these clean-out sales I'll order stuff, and like a week later I get shipping info, followed a couple days after that with cancellation details for like half the items (usually the stuff that was on deepest discount like jerseys or coats). It's REALLY frustrating the first couple times it happens, then you just come to expect it. Which is why I wasn't surprised at all I couldn't even order earlier.
Same thing happened to me with a hat they still have on there and it says it's still in stock
mean.gif

i had about 4 or 5 things ready to buy earlier in the day, but i got busy with work and had to do something.

came back a cpl hours later, literally every single thing i had was gone in EVERY size ... damn. got some other stuff though 

Six Months of Tidal HiFi Free

1. Go to tidal.com
2. Click the three vertical lines in the top right corner next to "MENU".
3. Click "REDEEM VOUCHER".
4. Type "sprint" (all lowercase).
5. Create account with an email you haven't used before.
6. Six months free with no CC information necessary.

Dang doesn't work anymore.

Get a free Shakeshack burger everyday in February when you order on the app using code shackappy - technically it's only a one time use but you can register a new email every time you place an order and code goes through

8 days after i placed a Villa order with the 50 off clearance I called and there was no record of my order until the searched by the paypal email and were like, 'oh, something must have happened where we never got notified that we received payment...and your griffeys are now sold out'. Yeah, thanks for nothing.

8 days after i placed a Villa order with the 50 off clearance I called and there was no record of my order until the searched by the paypal email and were like, 'oh, something must have happened where we never got notified that we received payment...and your griffeys are now sold out'. Yeah, thanks for nothing.

They always do that ****. They put Infated Air Max 90's up for $50 bucks or something super cheap so everybody hopped on it. Ordered with full sizes available and everything. A week goes by everybody in the thread get a cancellation letter from Villa saying "Refunds will be given due lack of stock" then when pressed on the matter it was explained "the price was a system error so we're sending refunds". :smh: Villa sucks.

Damn that sucks people's lids orders are being cancelled. My friend's order got shipped a couple hours ago. He got like $80 worth of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom