Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Just got hit with a cancellation email too.

Out of TWELVE items you oversold on ALL OF THEM?

Come on now. Either get better inventory software or don't do the sales.

Im to the point that these are just bait n switch sales. Its in stock they just wanted the traffic hoping people bought other crap that wasnt on sale.

No way in hell you have a sale like this knowing you have a POS inventory system

Just got another email from Lids after the total cancellation and apology email this am.

1/12 things actually shipped. Granted what shipped is the thing I really wanted so not as annoyed lol. Got a $120 jersey for $25+tax.

How many of y'all that got canceled from Lids defrauded Nike and Finish Line?
devil.gif

I too got 4 shirts cancelled. But they sent this nice apology letter with a 25% off anything above $20 code.... :lol:

I just checked my tracking info from Lids.

It supposedly shipped on 2/13...same day order was placed.

But didn't get a cancellation email or shipping email until today. That makes no sense.

why did lids cancel your guys orders?

Quote from them.. "Thank you for your order! Unfortunately the item(s) are no longer in stock and will not be shipped."

And the apology from them.

On behalf of Lids Sports Group, we sincerely apologize for the issues with your recent order. We oversold merchandise and were unable to fulfill your order. We have corrected the problem and we are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. You are a valued customer and we hope you give us another chance to earn your business. As a token of our gratitude please accept the below coupon for 25% off your next order of $20 or more. Your code is only valid once & can be used until 6/30/2018. We truly value your business and hope to see you again soon.

:smh:

^Didn't check, I just saw it posted on the eBay main page. Probably not as good as the other eBay coupons as $25 is the min purchase.

peep your e-mail/Nike+...

received a 20 off 100 gift card/promo code...expires 2/21

Last edited:
I got one too, first time i've ever been included on this kind of thing from Nike :smokin Definitely plan to use it.

Back
Top Bottom