Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Heads up check ur Nike+ accounts - they are giving 30% off for a couple of days at stores

Looks like this 30% Nike all access code will work at the Nike stores (i.e. Nike LA, Nike SF, Nike Las Vegas, etc). Might scoop up those AJ 13 if they're still around. [emoji]9786[/emoji]

That $8.62 doesn't work on everything. I placed a second order and got denied... (Not on a FnL GC by the way... :lol:)

FWIW, for those of you looking to use the 30% F&F for something that is on NDC, you might try to have a factory store do a mobile assist / order on their mobile, and use the coupon then. I don't have any Niketown near me, but I do have some crappy (selection) outlets nearby. During the last F&F, I bought some items in store, and the manager offered to order some items off of NDC with the mobile. I then used the coupon for 30% off of those items as well, since it grouped the entire purchase together. I tried it again, two days later when that guy was not working in the store, and they denied it. Its worth a shot either way.

I received the same Nike+ 30% message this morning too.

I just made a purchase at a Nike Outlet on Saturday. Will they price adjust the 30% off? Assuming I'm better off just buying the same shoes again, but using the 30% off and then returning the other  pair that I bought on Saturday?

Last edited:

I just made a purchase at a Nike Outlet on Saturday. Will they price adjust the 30% off? Assuming I'm better off just buying the same shoes again, but using the 30% off and then returning the other  pair that I bought on Saturday?
Yes they will.  Bring in your receipt!

It says right on the coupon that price adjustments will not be honored with the coupon.

"Not redeemable for cash, credit or adjustment toward previous purchases."

Thanks guys, looks like I will do the return and then buy them again.

I should have read the fine print on the message before posting.

Last edited:
This thread is for NEW coupons / deals, not for 20 people to say 'yeah, I got my 30% off too'. No kidding; if you have a nike+ account you got it and it can be used multiple times at all nike locations. Want something from ndc, bring your coupon to a store and have them order it. Done, move on.

jer23 jer23 not every nike+ member gets the email tho[emoji]129300[/emoji]
And? It doesn't mean that everyone that has one needs to check in about it.

NT tends to over do things. Make people aware that it's out there and be done with it. No need for 30 people to say the same thing over and over.

Back
Top Bottom