Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

So I got an email which is for Nike factory stores
Then also got it on Nike plus which is for use at any Nike store outlet or niketown

And? It doesn't mean that everyone that has one needs to check in about it.

NT tends to over do things. Make people aware that it's out there and be done with it. No need for 30 people to say the same thing over and over.
i dont support the multiple posts mentioning the email

I suggested this a few weeks back and will do so again now...

Clearly some of us have a desire to discuss whatever deals we are getting or how to best maximize a deal. Why not give us an official discussion thread? This one can be only for posting of deals. Other can be a free-for-all.

Would help to minimize clutter in here. Those who wander into other thread go in accepting it will be a madhouse. I feel like for this being a message board (re: discussion board), the discussing gets stifled a lot.

I suggested this a few weeks back and will do so again now...

Clearly some of us have a desire to discuss whatever deals we are getting or how to best maximize a deal. Why not give us an official discussion thread? This one can be only for posting of deals. Other can be a free-for-all.

Would help to minimize clutter in here. Those who wander into other thread go in accepting it will be a madhouse. I feel like for this being a message board (re: discussion board), the discussing gets stifled a lot.

It doesn't make sense to have 2 threads to be honest.
Some of you just need to be thoughtful of the other members and cut out a lot of the clutter. People would probably be more tolerant if the rants didn't last for pages.

Nike+ Code is reusable, $10 off is a giftcard and should be able to stack along with the FF 30% off.

I verified this today at citadel and east los in so cal.

Got this if anyone can use it. I can't by the 27th. I don't have a local Nike store.

Hey guys, I got some finish line winner circle questions.  I called to get multiple WC rewards retroactively applied to an order, they said only one could be used per order.   Can only 1 WC reward be applied to online/in-person order as well?  Additionally, the code they took when I called for the retro application does not say expired on my account/app.  Does that mean I can use it and double dip in-person and it will take? 

Yes, you can only use 1 Winner's Circle Reward per order. However, you can use 1 Winner's Circle Reward and 1 Winner's Circle Coupon per order. Coupons are inherently different from Rewards at Finish Line, in that Rewards can be used on any item, without limitation. Coupons, however, almost always have some type of limitation, whether it be them not working on Nike products or only applying to items that are on sale. Therefore, when attempting to use both a Reward and a Coupon on one order, you always have to check the Coupon first to make sure that the item isn't restricted from being used with the Coupon.

For the retroactive application, only way you'll really know is if you try to use the Reward again. I've heard of some people doing that before, but have never done it myself. It's possible that the Reward just hasn't disappeared from your account yet, but that it will within the next few days. That I have had happen before, after I used the Reward on a purchase.

I'm in the city where eBay is located so the 20% worked for me. Not sure what surrounding cities are included or just in San Jose?

Back
Top Bottom