Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

For real. I'm still sceptical without actual proof but if people say so...
I have the email from Meg months after I kept getting errors I can post. 

In it...they deemed the stacking of codes as fraudulent GCs because they weren't registered to my account.

Just tried to use a GC on an order under $100 and it wouldn't let me check out because I didn't meet the minimum.

why are people surprised that their order didnt meet the requirements when they try to use a $20 off $100+ order GC on an order under $100?.....................like c'mon son.

why are people surprised that their order didnt meet the requirements when they try to use a $20 off $100+ order GC on an order under $100?.....................like c'mon son.

Because multiple members have stated that they were able to process orders that were under a $100. I tried and it did not work. Figured I would also add my two cents.

Last edited:

Because multiple members have stated that they were able to process orders that were under a $100. I tried and it did not work. Figured I would also add my two cents.
after people done posted they got banned for trying to jig with GCs? lol. imo, it aint worth the risk of my account getting banned just to cheat and save just a few bucks.

Not going to use my Nike GC. Whoever wants it have at it.

IMO Nike shouldn't ban people for not reading the fine print. They should've not allowed people to be able to stack on the GC in the first place Web dev team should've been better.

I doubt it bro, I know people who have 100 plus Nike accts - all separate emailsIt's not impossible

Last edited:
I have a 20 of 100 I ain't gonna use as I didn't see anything good this time around so if you want it PM me. Ain't helping out the lurkers

Lurkers, person that joined today, or joined in 2001 can have mine. I'll use the one Nike sent out that has a later exp. date

Last edited:
after people done posted they got banned for trying to jig with GCs? lol. imo, it aint worth the risk of my account getting banned just to cheat and save just a few bucks.

Who exactly posted that they officially got banned from ndc from yesterday? [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Anybody want my $20 gc hmu. I'm not using it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom