Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Also got a nike gift card
Enter this gift card number and pin at
checkout to receive discount.
Gift Card Number

Pin
Expires 5/23/2017

Someone please take it

After sifting through the last couple pages of this thread, im still not understanding why 20 off 100 is such a good deal. You're still paying $80 which is not a deal to me.

It's worth getting something in clearance or items that never see a price drop like the sfb tactical line for example.

Last edited:
After sifting through the last couple pages of this thread, im still not understanding why 20 off 100 is such a good deal. You're still paying $80 which is not a deal to me.
its either u got something better than the 20 off 100, u got only the 20 off 100, or you got nothing, which is 0 off. the way i see it, 20 off 100 is better than 0 off.

full price or 20 off? which is the better deal? its not a super killer bagain steal deal....but still a discount and a deal nonetheless imo.

after people done posted they got banned for trying to jig with GCs? lol. imo, it aint worth the risk of my account getting banned just to cheat and save just a few bucks.
Who exactly posted that they officially got banned from ndc from yesterday? [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Anybody want my $20 gc hmu. I'm not using it.
yea, cause NDC only enforces GC fraud on certain days, and yesterday was an exclusion.....
roll.gif

yea, cause NDC only enforces GC fraud on certain days, and yesterday was an exclusion.....:rofl:

This happened to me last time also. I tried stacking the gc NIKE sent out multiple times and my account got locked. I couldn't order anything afterward. I called Nike and they were able to place the order for me and they fixed my account a day later. Doesn't seem to serious for you to get banned unless you keep doing it over and over and over again.
Doesn't seem like it's Nike best interest to just ban and anyone who tries to stack gc.

yea, cause NDC only enforces GC fraud on certain days, and yesterday was an exclusion.....
roll.gif
This happened to me last time also. I tried stacking the gc NIKE sent out multiple times and my account got locked. I couldn't order anything afterward. I called Nike and they were able to place the order for me and they fixed my account a day later. Doesn't seem to serious for you to get banned unless you keep doing it over and over and over again.
Doesn't seem like it's Nike best interest to just ban and anyone who tries to stack gc.
i think with getting unbanned, YMMV. if i remember correctly, edshoecator got banned for trying to jig with GCs and is still banned to this day. i mean, its just an address ban i think. but who wants to have their address banned over 20 bucks?
laugh.gif

but like i said, im not stopping anyone from doing what they wish. people will do what they want. all i can do is say be careful bruhs. i dont wanna see it happen to anyone.

Last edited:
PayPal me $20 then since $20 off ain't a good deal

I got screwed by PayPal
Losing 250 credit card hotel points

They directly charged my bank account not my credit card! Should have never put my bank acc on PayPal! And they cannot fix this issue!!

Oh, and the item I bought was sold in Canadian dollars, PayPal used the lowest rate on mine so they make extra $4 on me

PayPal really milk customers....... they better smfd

Last edited:

If something that you want really bad, $20 off is good deal.

Say I want "Nike Hyperdunk Elena Delle Donne" really bad, retail is $140, I can get it for $120.

But the rest, I agree with you, not a good deal.
My Jordan retros must be $50 below retail or no deal.
This case, $20 off is not enough.

Last edited:
I got screwed by PayPal
Losing 250 credit card hotel points

They directly charged my bank account not my credit card! Should have never put my bank acc on PayPal! And they cannot fix this issue!!

Oh, and the item I bought was sold in Canadian dollars, PayPal used the lowest rate on mine so they make extra $4 on me

PayPal really milk customers....... they better smfd

That's your own fault guy. U need to make sure the payment source is what you want it to be. It's on you to set up the default payment source or to change the payment source when u cop something. People be making their own mistakes then crying and blaming, take accountability bro

I was also able to work out a deal with a seller for the P20MEMDAY code. Sent an offer and asked the seller to switch category to one of the covered ones by the promo deal. Worked like a charm.

I know I'm the last guy that deserves to get one since I just joined exactly 13 minutes ago but I love this forum already.  But if anyone has a $20 code that they don't need, please let me know.  Looking to get me some KD9 Elites.  After a few hours of trying to get the KD9 Premium on my wide foot, I thought the KD's were not for me.  Today at lunch though, I tried on the KD9 Elite and bam!  Was in heaven.  Nike Zoom heaven.  I love these shoes.  My Kobe 10 love is about to get challenged by the comfort of the KD9.  It's on like Donkey Kong.  Now, I'm just looking for a little help if you can spare it.  If not, it's all good.  I'll be around not hatin' just participating in the forum.
Stay for a few. A lot of the coupons expired last night unfortunately. Look forward to seeing you around!!

I know I'm the last guy that deserves to get one since I just joined exactly 13 minutes ago but I love this forum already.  But if anyone has a $20 code that they don't need, please let me know.  Looking to get me some KD9 Elites.  After a few hours of trying to get the KD9 Premium on my wide foot, I thought the KD's were not for me.  Today at lunch though, I tried on the KD9 Elite and bam!  Was in heaven.  Nike Zoom heaven.  I love these shoes.  My Kobe 10 love is about to get challenged by the comfort of the KD9.  It's on like Donkey Kong.  Now, I'm just looking for a little help if you can spare it.  If not, it's all good.  I'll be around not hatin' just participatin' in the forum.

Which colorway of the Elites are you looking to grab? You can get Flip the Switch and Time to Shine on Eastbay.com and Summer Pack white pair at Footlocker.com with a 15% code, LKS175EC or LKS17538. You missed the 20% yesterday.

Which colorway of the Elites are you looking to grab? You can get Flip the Switch and Time to Shine on Eastbay.com and Summer Pack white pair at Footlocker.com with a 15% code, LKS175EC or LKS17538. You missed the 20% yesterday.

I know I'm the last guy that deserves to get one since I just joined exactly 13 minutes ago but I love this forum already.  But if anyone has a $20 code that they don't need, please let me know.  Looking to get me some KD9 Elites.  After a few hours of trying to get the KD9 Premium on my wide foot, I thought the KD's were not for me.  Today at lunch though, I tried on the KD9 Elite and bam!  Was in heaven.  Nike Zoom heaven.  I love these shoes.  My Kobe 10 love is about to get challenged by the comfort of the KD9.  It's on like Donkey Kong.  Now, I'm just looking for a little help if you can spare it.  If not, it's all good.  I'll be around not hatin' just participatin' in the forum.

Footlocker $25 off $100

Good until 6/7/2017

If someone need, after use please quote/reply thanks

Back
Top Bottom