Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

7F2A9278-1CE7-47A4-91F2-B294153822C5.jpeg

Hibbets has a 25% off clearance sale... Just click side bar and click on Clearance. 25% is automatically taken off in the bag. Looks to have some decent items on there. Sale ends tomorrrow. Just a heads up...

Man I’m up to $600 in my cart lmao

How often do they have this type of sale ?

:lol: for real Im adding things Im interested and will make some cuts...

This is a good time to load up on gear tho.... hoodies, long sleeves, t shirts, a lot of nice kicks too

I have no idea how often

To add to the Hibbett's sale, Gift Cards also were included in the 25% OFF sale. Got a $250 for $187.

How? Been trying to do this for the last hour. Trying to purchase an e-gift card at 25% off then use it to buy clearance gear with the additional 25% off.

I just placed an order on hibbetts and they didn't charge me tax....interesting
And yes there is a store in my state
I've placed an order with them before and got charged tax
Oh well....I'll take the extra savings :lol:

Last edited:
Thought i was the only one... Tech fleece windrunner, nike joggers, several tees, and a NIKE advance 15 jacket... So tempting to buy all but must cut some out...

Haha i bought everything you just mentioned except the nike joggers only cuz they didnt have my size :lol:
I like hibbetts they are good people
I remember they had a glitch with the emerald 11's where you could get 20% off on RD i believe
They didn't cancel my order and it shipped in a timely manner
I think i will have some reward points coming my way after this order
Lets see how that goes

Missed that Olive green tech windrunner and the tech fleece pants in my size. If anyone wakes up with buyers remorse hit me up (size L)

Back
Top Bottom