Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Went back to hibbets and spent another $125 smh. They didn’t charge me tax this time time though (charged me tax on last nights order). Which is nice. :lol:

Went back to hibbets and spent another $125 smh. They didn’t charge me tax this time time though (charged me tax on last nights order). Which is nice. :lol:

Did you use PayPal?
I used PayPal
Before I checked out it showed an estimated tax
But once I went into PayPal and right before I placed the order it didn’t show tax
It’s gotta be a glitch of some sort

Did you use PayPal?
I used PayPal
Before I checked out it showed an estimated tax
But once I went into PayPal and right before I placed the order it didn’t show tax
It’s gotta be a glitch of some sort

I used PayPal both times. I didn’t make an account last night though and checked out as guest and made an account before my order today... Gonna try to see if they’ll credit my other order towards their rewards program when I get a chance to email them. Really weird about the tax thing. I can’t remember for sure which site it was but I think a similar thing happened for me at modells (sp?) they didn’t charge me on first order and the next time they taxed me *shrug*

I used PayPal both times. I didn’t make an account last night though and checked out as guest and made an account before my order today... Gonna try to see if they’ll credit my other order towards their rewards program when I get a chance to email them. Really weird about the tax thing. I can’t remember for sure which site it was but I think a similar thing happened for me at modells (sp?) they didn’t charge me on first order and the next time they taxed me *shrug*

Personally I wouldn’t email them about the rewards
They might look at you’re orders and see the no tax order lol
I highly doubt they will credit the account with the rewards imo
It’s a worth a try but it could be risky

Hmmm... you’re right. Not sure if they can tax me after charging me? I just dropped $325 so I was thinking they would try to appease me but whatever. Happy with my orders either way

Yeah I don’t think they can charge tax after
But they can definitely cancel
Having the rewards would be nice
But let’s be real
It’s gonna take another clearance/sale before we order from hibbetts again :lol:

anything good on amazon? amazon prime members? i don’t have prime

Hibbetts free shipping is fast
I ordered 8 items this morning, got 3 tracking emails, 2 coming Wednesday, 1 Thursday.
Gonna make another order tonight, gonna let wife get some stuff...

I was charged tax btw

^^^ Definitely fast shipping, I placed a order at 3am and it’s supposed to be here by Wednesday. Sent the link to my wife and told her to pick out some things

Taking the kids to the Nike outlet this weekend for some back to school shopping with that 30% off sale

Last edited:
Free shipping on Jimmy jazz. Code :tongue:rime
Only good till 1159 PM est. Few good deal on clearance ..... hibbetts almost over ends @1159ct
Got in 4 good orders yesterday and 2 small ones today .

Placed another order on hibbetts....got charged tax
They must of fixed the glitch :lol:
I should of never went back there
Kept adding stuff to cart....
Couldn't pass on some of those hoodies
I love me some hoodies...especially on disco

Got partial shipment on my tax free order :pimp:

Placed another order on hibbetts....got charged tax
They must of fixed the glitch :lol:
I should of never went back there
Kept adding stuff to cart....
Couldn't pass on some of those hoodies
I love me some hoodies...especially on disco

Got partial shipment on my tax free order :pimp:

Nope...ordered at 1205 (after sale was over) 25% was still in effect. No tax and no shipping was added to my order...

NIce!
Tax was added right when i added to cart
When before it just said TBD
Oh well even with tax still a great price
No complaints here :D

Back
Top Bottom