Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Lol I set my carts up the same way...Go through ebates to get my additional 1% off as well rofl

Agreed... Especially the 20% off deals or the $25 off $100... I might have it backwards lol...

I can get very annoying to sellers during these coupon ordeals. I get to asking for crazy low offers on a lot of clothing and kicks.... I get to looking at the completed history and ask them can they accept (x) amount because their item didn't sell the first 2 or 3 times at that asking price...bofl...:lol::lol::lol:
You’re doing right. It’s a buyers market. Do NOT forget that. People holding out months for 10-15 bucks is crazy

i think some sellers act like it’s sellers market for some “exclusive” items.
literally 1 off/of. i’m like dang they don’t budge on the price if I want it so much. that’s what it is.

i think some sellers act like it’s sellers market for some “exclusive” items.
literally 1 off/of. i’m like dang they don’t budge on the price if I want it so much. that’s what it is.
I get it when people want half off but 10-20 bucks? As a seller you’re basically paying for a legit buyer. Legit buyers are harder to find than sellers for certain items

I get it when people want half off but 10-20 bucks? As a seller you’re basically paying for a legit buyer. Legit buyers are harder to find than sellers for certain items

Never thought of it that way man... And that's my range, just $10-20 bucks off. Not like I'm asking alot... I've watched some sellers not sell a particular shoe for weeks even months and not go down. Then when I imply I've been watching the item not sell, to take a lower price, they don't budge.

Can't complain too much. I've had some awesome deals go through as well. I've actually asked sellers to change their listing and put it under a categories ebay had coupons for lol...

good thing a checked this thread out, I have a couple of things I need to buy on ebay and that 15% off will save me about $20-$30
200w.webp

Ebay coupon should be live at 8am since this OLED deal ive been looking at ends at 8am (daily deal)

Max savings of $100 is double what it typically is, right?

That means the most you can spend and still use the discount is $667.

Those kids shoes made for adults? :lol:

Naw, the lucky charms are ok

I really like the LCs hoping to get at least one pair. The other 2 are nice. Everyone overlooking the Kix pair, I’ll cop if they ever go on disco. Might pickup CTC for trade bait if I can’t double on LCs

Back
Top Bottom