Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Defintiely skipping 2K this year

Not paying even a discounted price for a glorified roster update

Noticed they changed the valid date expiration from aug 15 to today 10 pm pst. Was hoping to wait a bit but seems like ima have to pull the trigger on something.

Found some ultraboosts for 115 after the coupon. Waiting to see if my offer gets accepted on a tech fleece windrunner. Don’t think they will answer in time. It’s overseas :frown:

what's everyone grabbing?

What I got today
0EA240F2-D7C7-44E2-8E6A-BD528CCE8BF5.jpeg

6AD50845-64D4-4B07-B33E-39F4D4117893.jpeg

DCF09A63-8F21-47E5-A83C-2E87838F7907.jpeg

What time did the pronto15 code expire? It was just working? I submitted an offer on ebay and it got accepted now the code doesn't work.

Ebay takes a loss but they are not losing out on much since they charge 10% fee along with 3% from paypal (same company)

True but eBay makes it back because buyers are buying more to get more use out of the coupon.

the buyer, because it tricks you into spending

True but if you already had your eye on stuff, it comes in right on time.

On the flip side, if you weren't planning to spend. You're there struggling trying to find something to use the coupon on so eBay wins.

Not even. They over charge people for service everyday. They’re just making slightly less while being able to unload their servers. They win

What time did the pronto15 code expire? It was just working? I submitted an offer on ebay and it got accepted now the code doesn't work.

10PM.
FFF06437-8E34-4572-B19E-D71DB174EBDF.jpeg

Grabbed donor soles for future sole swaps and an AJ3 backpack

I don’t know, but it’s past midnight in over half the US

Dang. It was just working after 10pm est here...

Code was valid until 1am ET / 10pm PT. Ebay lists all of their promotions in PT, set to their CA HQ.

...been wanting both for quite a while:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

eBay got me again

got a pair of lime Gatorade 1's for $123.25 shipped after 15% off

hoping to sell that towel for enough to get it down to $100 or less I paid...I don't need no damn hand towel

Back
Top Bottom