Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Not sure if this shared already but gyft.com and gyft app have a buy a $50 nike gift card and get a $10 nike gift card free. Use promo code nikeaug at checkout. Think its only good until the end of the month.

6037A05D-07FE-4CB0-8398-AAA0C6E6D696.png

Damn. What should I cop now? eBay always deducting my funds lol SMH

Now, I’m curious about how many times eBay has had these 15% or 20% off promos. It seems like there were a handful this year compared to last year.

Does ebay allow multiple forms of payment if you don't have sufficient funds in one form?

For example, I have multiple gift cards to use, but their sum won't cover the total cost for the items I want to buy.

And I don't see an option to input those multiple gift cards on ebay checkout, I just tried it on the desktop site.

Does ebay allow multiple forms of payment if you don't have sufficient funds in one form?

For example, I have multiple gift cards to use, but their sum won't cover the total cost for the items I want to buy.

And I don't see an option to input those multiple gift cards on ebay checkout, I just tried it on the desktop site.
U may have to buy ebay gc's with the ones you have

i do it all the time. same box you apply the 15% off is the same box you apply the gift cards

see this is the desktop view
BC3D2BE0-33AC-4C06-90B1-D2E910FF22D4.jpeg

Last edited:
U may have to buy ebay gc's with the ones you have
how do I do that?

i do it all the time. same box you apply the 15% off is the same box you apply the gift cards

see this is the desktop view
BC3D2BE0-33AC-4C06-90B1-D2E910FF22D4.jpeg

Naw bro, these are physical AMEX gift cards. I tried to do what you did and it wouldn't let me. You have to type in the info like if it was a credit card.

how do I do that?

Naw bro, these are physical AMEX gift cards. I tried to do what you did and it wouldn't let me. You have to type in the info like if it was a credit card.
i figured you meant you had non ebay cards. i use raise.com

it really is a pain when you get a bunch of visa/amex/etc gc's. MY coworkers gave me like 10 100$ cards for our baby and it was such a pain buying anything >$100 online with them.

Grabbed a pair of off white prestos for $600 and a pair of element 87s for $190. Definitely great timing. Now I need access to my ebay bucks to damage my wallet even more! Lol

Back
Top Bottom