Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

DDF6B948-9FE2-4AA8-9D8A-E33DA2928C17.jpeg

Just an FYI, M&N cancelled my order from that day for some 96 white all-star shorts. Just looks like they sold out of my size before I ordered.

The coupon code is I believe 10 % back in eBay bucks when you make purchases and not 10% discounted

This is the one I found:

eBay: 10% Off $25+ With This eBay Promo Code
JUSTSAVE10
Shop Now
Copy this code to apply at checkout.
August savings have arrived at eBay! Shop with this eBay promo code and save 10% on your select $25+ purchase of laptops, cell phones, fashion, kitchen appliances, outdoor power equipment, sporting goods, tools, and more. Limited time only, click here to shop and claim. See site for full exclusions and details.

I was just about to say that Nike didn't love me, but then I checked my email

Does the email have a barcode or a date and year on there anywhere? Im messaging nike chat and they " dont know" about them. They asked if there is a use date and year. " i said yes. Its this weekend". They wont send me one unless they can see a use date.... Dang! Anyone not using theirs...?

Does the email have a barcode or a date and year on there anywhere? Im messaging nike chat and they " dont know" about them. They asked if there is a use date and year. " i said yes. Its this weekend". They wont send me one unless they can see a use date.... Dang! Anyone not using theirs...?

There is no barcode on it, the dates are August 24-26.

He's right, it has nothing on it but dates.

Back
Top Bottom