Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Ebates also has extra 12% if you convert cashback to Nike giftcard
that's what I opted for today...almost $60 digital gift card ¯\_(ツ)_/¯™

don't forget to redeem your ebay bucks before they expire

I may turn that into a digital Nike gift card as well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯™

i see, well i bought some phone chargers, made the mistake of buying for a china source, says it will be delivered JULY 18... yikes

Works for me thanks
Nothing...

8B40D8C2-9C86-453D-A599-035767395CDD.png

Would have gotten some laces if I didn’t procrastinate ¯\_(ツ)_/¯™
May 3 I believe
E25B5AB1-4538-47D0-936A-832722471F0E.gif

Atleast I’m crushing the ebay bucks game getting 1¢ more ebay bucks than my order total...

EB7EC6A1-9F85-48FE-BEFD-C07FE54C9DDF.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯™

Now that ebay bucks are expired ebay code season could be upon us...

Memorial Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day

Nothing...

8B40D8C2-9C86-453D-A599-035767395CDD.png

Would have gotten some laces if I didn’t procrastinate ¯\_(ツ)_/¯™

E25B5AB1-4538-47D0-936A-832722471F0E.gif

Atleast I’m crushing the ebay bucks game getting 1¢ more ebay bucks than my order total...

EB7EC6A1-9F85-48FE-BEFD-C07FE54C9DDF.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯™

Now that ebay bucks are expired ebay code season could be upon us...

Memorial Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day

Northumberland!!! I lived in Lewisburg for a couple years then moved up to Montgomery. Played hockey every week in Sunbury! I miss the Mennonite bakers soooo much, even though I gained like 40lbs during while I lived out there :lol:

Montscumery is a charming little town:lol:

I’ll grab some stuff occasionally from the Amish/Mennonite bakers at the Lewisburg farmers market when I can get there...ALWAYS grab a soft pretzel from the Amish/Mennonites in the back

My oldest kid did ice skating lessons the past couple of years at the ice skating rink this year and last

Montscumery is a charming little town:lol:

I’ll grab some stuff occasionally from the Amish/Mennonite bakers at the Lewisburg farmers market when I can get there...ALWAYS grab a soft pretzel from the Amish/Mennonites in the back

My oldest kid did ice skating lessons the past couple of years at the ice skating rink this year and last

Holy crap, the memories. It's been 10 yrs since I was out there, and while there's really a whole lotta nothing to do out in central PA I do miss it quite a bit sometime. So quiet and peaceful. That giant fireplace in the ice rink is great. The amazing farmer's market you mentioned (I swear all of Bucknell's athletic dept would come out with us to it when we were there), riding my bike out to Mifflinburg, Penn State football.... wow... memories, man.

Def don't miss the Susquehanna floods, though :nerd:

Seems like ebates(Rakuten) is backtracking by actually offering 15% cash back and not 20 which they advertised for their 20th anniversary. Only some stores at 20
they were doing 20% at some stores but it was one day only...I think all the stores that were 20% are now 15%

I did 20% for a few polo shirts on Macy's while they still had their f&f promotion

Does anyone know if Champs/ FTL/ FTA lets you use bday coupons on GR new releases? Any insight is appreciated.

I have. Generally as long as it isn’t a QS any type of coupon or reward can be applied.

Thanks! I wasn’t sure because they’re usually excluded online. Something dropping next week so I was debating using the $30 off for a different cw direct from Nike if they didn’t allow it.

Back
Top Bottom