Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

New tax in effect today for 11 states. Is there anything different for the sellers to know? Like do we pay anything at the end of each sale, month, quarter, year etc? Or does the tax the buyer pays deducted from total automatically ?
We don’t pay anything I believe as sellers. But yes the tax is taken out automatically. I sold a few things since it changed at first a while back.

But get ready for people buying items then realizing there is tax and canceling or trying to haggle you down after the sale. Made a $600 sale and had to give dude a cut or lose the sale. I took the $20 loss to gain the sale.
But after that I put a disclaimer on all my items the..”TAX IS ON BUYER. NO COMPENSATION”. Haven’t had a problem since.

A92642D4-B969-4B28-9AFA-48FEEE0B417B.png
3950710B-6C38-4EA4-AD48-94D632C1EA73.png
677D8CC7-A134-4F2D-AE71-44636F92D655.jpeg
im not gonna use any of these coupons...comment when used...the double pic is footaction

which is absolutely ridiculous we have to wait 3 months to get our eBay bucks issued to us but we only have a month to use them
thats Ebay and how how they do business
gotta spend more and get a maximum of 10% ebay bucks return. And then theres about a month time to use it.

It's not ridiculous to wait 3 months in my opinion. They don't run that many promos and want you to build up some money. Plus it's a quarterly thing, which seems pretty standard.

We don’t pay anything I believe as sellers. But yes the tax is taken out automatically. I sold a few things since it changed at first a while back.

But get ready for people buying items then realizing there is tax and canceling or trying to haggle you down after the sale. Made a $600 sale and had to give dude a cut or lose the sale. I took the $20 loss to gain the sale.
But after that I put a disclaimer on all my items the..”TAX IS ON BUYER. NO COMPENSATION”. Haven’t had a problem since.

ebay needs to and better show buyers the final price after tax to buyers before they press that submit offer button.

I’d be annoyed as a buyer if I make an offer, expect to pay a said price, the seller accepts and all of a sudden tax is in the mix. ****s corny and is likely going to cause all sorts of misunderstandings. Id be pissed as a seller if someone makes an offer, I accept and tax is a deal breaker. Id also be pissed as a buyer if I got surprised with tax as well.

Dont count on them working worth though, I cant get them to work on Nike, New era, Mitchell&Ness, Majestic, or even a coffee mug for that matter. Let me know if they work for any of you. I'm beefing with Lids right now. over this. As far as I can tell it's a generic code as far as I can tell
20191005_041423.jpg
20191005_041340.jpg
20191005_041406.jpg

Dont count on them working worth though, I cant get them to work on Nike, New era, Mitchell&Ness, Majestic, or even a coffee mug for that matter. Let me know if they work for any of you. I'm beefing with Lids right now. over this. As far as I can tell it's a generic code as far as I can tell
20191005_041423.jpg
20191005_041340.jpg
20191005_041406.jpg
Lids, Fanatics, league sites, etc. codes are always - ALWAYS - 110% garbage. Code doesn't work on 95% of the stuff on their sites, and then when you actually do find something it works on you'll get an email a week after you place your order that the **** was out of stock. Been like that for years.

**** them.

Meanwhile, 30% off at Extra Butter with code COLUMBUS

Lids, Fanatics, league sites, etc. codes are always - ALWAYS - 110% garbage. Code doesn't work on 95% of the stuff on their sites, and then when you actually do find something it works on you'll get an email a week after you place your order that the **** was out of stock. Been like that for years.

**** them.

Meanwhile, 30% off at Extra Butter with code COLUMBUS
Extra butter code isn't working for me

Anyone have any issues with the bday promo from nike? It applies it automatically right? Tried adding different items to my cart but it’s not applying the discount :angry:

Back
Top Bottom