Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Yeah my bro had the same problem for his birthday code
He said oh well and kept it moving lol
But I’m sure if you contacted Nike about it you shouldn’t have any problems

Anyone have any issues with the bday promo from nike? It applies it automatically right? Tried adding different items to my cart but it’s not applying the discount :angry:

Second account got one but no code, didn't apply at checkout either. Rep said return when I order and they'll apply it. Main account didn't even get one so I hit them up and man gave me the code (used it on the 34).

Yeah my bro had the same problem for his birthday code
He said oh well and kept it moving lol
But I’m sure if you contacted Nike about it you shouldn’t have any problems
Second account got one but no code, didn't apply at checkout either. Rep said return when I order and they'll apply it. Main account didn't even get one so I hit them up and man gave me the code (used it on the 34).

ahh ok looks like a lot of people are having issues. I thought I was doing something wrong.
talked to a rep who gave me a 15% code instead. Worked out better caused I applied it to the
Lakers Lebron 17 and got a bigger discount than the birthday coupon.

Anyone remember a recent offer from Nike, if you spend $150, you get a $75 coupon? Can’t remember the date they said they would send them out? The offer is not there any longer in the Nike app.

Anyone remember a recent offer from Nike, if you spend $150, you get a $75 coupon? Can’t remember the date they said they would send them out? The offer is not there any longer in the Nike app.
you should of got it a while ago.
34909D08-9846-4924-9369-C4FDB74360EA.jpeg

you should of got it a while ago.
34909D08-9846-4924-9369-C4FDB74360EA.jpeg
Just got a Nike+ app notification last night and an email today for the coupon. I didn’t even get a chance to complain about it to them. Guess there was some delay, as the app said I have “til Oct 10” but the email says discount is redeemable to 11/2. :nthat::
5FF247D9-57F0-44C4-8D4A-2C4709F99D67.jpeg

Someone used the second one and didn’t post they redeemed it. Thanks anyways OP for the generosity !

Obviously the DP is better at 30% no exclusions but figured someone might want these for fanatics. Please post if used:
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom